5x telephoto zoom lens with Super ED glass and Nano Crystal Coat
NIKON AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 G ED VR Digital Camera Lens Highlights
- FX-format compatible, 5x telephoto zoom lens covering the focal-length range from 80 to 200 mm
- High optical performance is realized with super ED glass (x1) and ED glass (x4) elements
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces flare and ghosting
- VR (Vibration Reduction) minimizes camera shake by offering a shutter speed equivalent to 4.0 stops faster (at 400 mm; based on CIPA Standard)
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) offers quiet AF operation while achieving the highest level AF speed in this class
- Three focus modes are available ¡X A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority), M/A (autofocus with manual override, manual priority) and M (manual focus)
- AF is possible even with a 1.4x teleconverter when attached to an f/8-compatible camera
NIKON AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 G ED VR Digital Camera Lens - In The Box
- AF-S NIKKOR 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 G ED VR lens
- Bayonet Hood HB-65
- Flexible Lens Pouch CL-M2
- 77 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77
- Rear Lens Cap LF-4
|Focal length||80-400 mm|
|Lens construction||20 elements in 12 groups (including four ED glass and one Super ED glass elements, and Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Angle of view||30¢X10' - 6¢X10' (20¢X - 4¢X with Nikon DX format)|
|Minimum focus distance||1.75 m/5.74 ft from focal plane (1.5 m/4.92 ft in MF)|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1/5.7x (1/5.1x in MF)|
|No. of diaphragm blades||9 (rounded)|
|Filter-attachment size||77 mm|
|Diameter x length(distance from camera lens mount flange)||95.5 x 203 mm/3.8 x 8.0 in.|
|Weight (Based on CIPA Guidelines)||Approximately 1570 g/3.5 lb (with tripod mounting collar); approximately 1480 g/3.3 lb (without tripod mounting|
|Supplied accessories||77 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-65, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-M2|
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.