Neuron achieves a seamless array of incredible amp tones in a compact pedal — from sparkling clean to heavy distortion and everything in between. A multistage, dynamic gain architecture yields unparalleled control over the desired amount of distortion — effortlessly producing harmonic structures that range from subtle to dense and complex. One of its most salient features is its feel, which is almost hyper-realistic when compared to an amplifier.
Neuron is the culmination of years of research and development. We studied the gain circuits of pedals and amps — both tube and solid state — to learn not only how they sound good, but why. We developed new and unique algorithms to test our findings, then refined these algorithms based on what we learned.
Our goal was never to emulate or mimic other gear. This would imply that there is no room for improvement — or at least, no room for unique greatness. Each technological medium has strengths and weaknesses, and to use one medium to emulate another denies its inherent power and versatility.
Sound is subjective — particularly when created as artistic expression. To gauge what sounds “good,” we can trust only our own judgments. If our own sense of what sounds good is confined to what we have heard, then we can only emulate. However, to chase the sound in our own heads, we cannot be limited by what currently exists.
- Single-knob compression constrains the drive level for smooth, consistent tone.
- Adjustable studio-quality noise reduction
- Tilt EQ adapts your tone to various setups without changing presets.
- Switchable speaker simulator for running direct
- Three-band EQ with additional controls for tightness and presence
- Up to 6 presets can be stored and recalled via the footswitch. Up to 24 presets can be recalled via MIDI controller.
- All controls are accessible via MIDI (two 2.5 mm TRS to 5-pin DIN adapters are included)
- True bypass
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
- Input level: -10 dBV, instrument level
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output impedance: 1 kΩ
- Sample rate: 96 kHz
- Minimum latency: 0.315 ms
- Bypass: relay, true bypass
- Input: 9 - 12 V DC, 70 mA
- Connector: center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID
- Dimensions: 4.6” x 2.8” x 1.9” / 116 mm x 68 mm x 47 mm
- Weight: 0.564 lbs / 256 g
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.