Based on the excellent acoustical performance of the KH 810, the KH 805 is the optimal choice to be used in stereo applications, for example in combination with the KH 120 or KH 310.
The KH 805 has a unique 2.1/0.1 Bass manager which enables it to be used in many different applications. There are four routing modes to ensure maximum flexibility. Fourth order crossovers and adaptable acoustical controls allow for seamless system integration, and the bass management function can be remotely controlled.
The KH 805 subwoofer is designed to complement our extensive range of monitors, and can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
- 2.0/ 0.1 Bass Management for stereo and externally bass managed applications
- Bypassable 4th order 80 Hz active crossover for maximum compatibility with consumer reproduction
- Four routing modes on right input connector: Right channel bass management, LFE to subwoofer only up to 120 Hz, Wide for multichannel systems where the bass management is in the source, Daisy chain for subwoofer arrays
- Acoustical controls adapt the subwoofer's response to the environment
- Larger systems and Plane Wave Bass Arrays maybe constructed using the Daisy Chain output
- Remoteable electronics (REK 3) for installation convenience, less cabling, and convenience of use
- Integrated electronic limiter for amplifier and driver protection
- Low heat dissipation amplifier
- Low frequency extension for main loudspeakers down to 18 Hz
- Low distortion magnetically shielded long-throw driver
- Reduced bass compression at high SPL from generously proportioned bass reflex ports
- Allows main loudspeakers to play louder and with lower distortion
- Wooden cabinet with a tough painted finish (anthracite) and high density rubber isolating feet
- Excellent self-damping properties leading to minimal cabinet resonances
- Cabinet look conforms to the family design
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.