The Neumann KH 80 DSP two-way active bi-amplified monitor features a DSP engine with network control, a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD), an analog input and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations.
The KH 80 represents the best in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. The KH 80 DSP is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in small multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a compact multi-channel systems. It can be used in project and music studios, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. It is also well suited for use in domestic environments.
- In-house simulated drivers with metal grilles: Cutting-edge modeling techniques used to minimize non-linear (harmonic and intermodulation) distortion Driver cones protected from accidental physical damage by robust metal grilles
- Powerful alloy fabric tweeter dome: Low-distortion high-frequency reproduction
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion: Smoother off-axis response, More forgiving of diverse acoustical environments Freedom of movement across the mixing console Reduces reflections off the mixing console
- Long throw composite sandwich cone bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor (ELFF): Damping of break-up modes and low distortion at high sound levels Linear pistonic motor gives a very low harmonic distortion even at high excursions
- Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo: Displays operation status and activation of the extensive protection system, Dimmable for low lighting level conditions or behind the screen applications
- Compact polycarbonate composite cabinet: No standing wave resonances, Fastest bass transient response, Reduced intermodulation distortion in midrange
- Large front panel ports: Reduced bass compression and easier to mount in tight spaces such as OB vans and small studios
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities: Reduced diffraction and smoother frequency response
- Powerful highly efficient amplifiers with large headroom: Improved transient response, Low heat dissipation
- Independent thermo limiters for woofer and tweeter to protect the voice coils and power amplifiers. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters: Fast acting, high reliability and allows extraction of the maximum performance from the system
- Production consistency due to individual alignment in final test: Any one KH 80 DSP unit is "pair-matched" to any other KH 80 DSP unit
- 4-position low-mid acoustical control: Fast acoustical set up in mobile applications
- 8 x Precision Alignment acoustical controls accessible via control network: Accurate and flexible alignment of the loudspeaker in the room and within systems
- Lipsync delay (0 - 70 ms): To align audio and video signals up to 1.75 frames at 50 Hz or 2.1 frames at 60 Hz
- Time-of-flight delay (0 - 70 ms): To compensate for listening distance differences up to 24 m (79 ft)
- Linear phase crossover, with bypass: Flat phase response and can by bypassed to give a similar phase response to an analog loudspeaker
- Wide range input gain and output level controls: Easier interfacing with signal sources
- Control network used standard Ethernet components: No additional special equipment needed.Brings setup, alignment and operation functions via the Neuman.Control software
- Completely symmetrical internal signal chain: Minimizes noises caused by external electromagnetic interference
- Double insulated electrical design: Ground loops are impossible
- Universal switched-mode power supply (100 - 240 V): One version works in any country and robust to poor quality mains supply
- Extensive mounting hardware options: More flexibility in mounting cabinets in more diverse locations and backwards compatibility with previous models
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.