If you're looking for an affordable way to extend the low end in a small control room, AudioBuy has an excellent suggestion. The Neumann KH 750 DSP Subwoofer is an ideal sub for smaller rooms and smaller studio monitors such as Neumann's own KH 80 DSP. The KH 750 has a unique and flexible onboard 2.0/0.1 Bass Manager that allows for it to be used in many different system configurations. The rear panel is equipped with both analog and digital inputs and outputs, four routing modes, 4th-order DSP crossovers, and acoustical controls for seamless system and room integration.Neumann.Control software
Via standard IP networking, Neumann.Control V2 software for iPad gives you full access to all the functions of the KH 750 DSP Subwoofer that are not available on the back panel. With Neumann.Control, systems of loudspeakers can be defined, from mono to 3D, aligned for an accurate in-room sound, and then operated centrally. At last, you don't need a degree in physics to add a subwoofer to your monitoring setup, even a small room. The KH 750 DSP subwoofer is designed to complement Neumann’s range of monitors, and can be used in music, broadcast, and post-production facilities for tracking, mixing, and mastering.Neumann KH 750 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer Features:
- Decreases bass extension and increases maximum SPL of main monitor loudspeakers
- Decreases harmonic and intermodulation distortion of main monitors
- Reproduces LFE channel; Sub signal of a bass-managed multichannel source
- Ideal for Plane Wave bass array system
- Full functionality access via Neumann.Control software
- Onboard 256W amplification; 105dB SPL
- Frequency response: 18–300Hz
- Works as an extension for Neumann KH 810, KH 870 and KH 805 subwoofer systems
- Includes mains cables (US, UK, EU), Quick Guide, and safety booklet
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.