NI's Flagship Software Bundle The Komplete 9 software package provides nearly everything Native Instruments has to offer. It includes powerful software like Kontakt and Reaktor for music production using samples and virtual-analog synthesis. It's got seven soft synthesizers, including Monark, Massive, and Absynth. It features seven effects packages with compressors, reverbs, EQs and more. You'll also get three guitar and bass effect packages, four drum kit bundles, and ten sample packs for pianos, strings, etc. All software runs as a stand-alone program or as a plug-in in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Live, or other popular DAW software.
Buy Bundled and Save The Komplete 9 package is offered at a substantial discount compared to purchasing each instrument or processor individually. In fact, purchasing the bundle will save you over 80% compared to purchasing each software component separately. That's savings which can be reinvested in other parts of your production process. So Komplete your studio today with the Native Instruments Komplete 9 Software Suite.
Native Instruments Komplete 9 Software Suite Features - Native Instrument's flagship software bundle
- 33 products, 12,000 sounds, and over 120 GB of samples
- Included music production software: Kontakt and Reaktor
- Included software synthesizers: Monark, Massive, Absynth, FM8, Reaktor Prism, Reaktor Spark, and Retro Machines MK2
- Included effects software: Solid EQ, Solid Bus Comp, Solid Dynamics, Transient Master, The Finger, Reflektor, and Traktor's 12
- Include drum kit software: Battery, Abbey Road 60s Drummer, Studio Drummer, and West Africa
- Included guitar and bass effect software: Guitar Rig Pro, Scarbee MM-Bass, and Rammfire (note: Komplete 9 includes the Guitar Rig Pro software but not the Rig Kontrol hardware, which can be purchased separately)
- Included acoustic sample software: The Giant, Session Strings, Vintage Sessions, Scarbee A-200, Scarbee Mark I, Scarbee Clavinet/Pianet, Berlin Concert Grand, New York Concert Grand, Upright Piano, and Vienna Concert Grand
- Software operates stand-alone or as a plugin in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Live, and other popular DAW software
- Supported plugin formats: Audio Units, RTAS, VST, ASIO, Core Audio, AAX Native (Pro Tools 10), and WASAPI
- Includes a voucher for $25 off at the Native Instruments online store
System requirements: - Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.7, or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Requires 8 GB free disc space for applications and another 82 GB for libraries (120 GB for uncompressed libraries)
- DVD-ROM drive required for installationNative Instruments Komplete 9 Software Suite
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.