Old school meets modern day in the V67i Tube. This classic tube mic lets you indulge in the sonic pleasures of a classic vacuum tube and take advantage of today's leading-edge audio technologies. MXL is the only microphone company that uses an independently selectable capsule system that produces two sounds from one mic -warm or bright!
MXL V67I Tube Condenser Microphone Features
- Superior tube microphone for all types of singers
- Dual-capsule design for two different tones: Warm or Bright
- 12AT7 dual-triode tube that delivers vintage tone
- Also excellent for acoustic guitars and pianos
- Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity
- Type: Pressure gradient tube condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 and 8 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm / 1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 72 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 140/150 dB (0 dB / -10 dB pad)
- Power Requirements: 110/220 VAC, 50-60Hz / Dedicated power supply
- Size: 47mm x 210mm / 1.85 in. x 8.27 in.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs/680.39g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.