Quite possibly the finest and fullest compact optical phasor ever made. The all analog Phasor III takes the legendary opts-circuitry of the vintage Phasor II and Bi-Phase pedals and packs into a compact 9 volt enclosure akin to the Micro-Tron III and Octavider pedals. In addition to re-creating the creamy phase of the Phasor II, the Phasor III also offers a 4 stage mode with a fixed feedback to get the classic rock tones that work well with overdrive and distortion harmonics. Finally, there is a control voltage input that will allow for real-time control of Rate or Depth to give the musician utmost expression and “Leslie Speaker” type of sounds. The pedal also supports control voltage out so that 2 or more Phasor III pedals can be linked to offer BiPhase and TriPhase types of applications.
- Modular optical design which allows for consistency across units
- High internal 18 volt operations insures high headroom and low noise
- 4 stages with a set feedback allows for classic phase that works well with saturated signal
- Square and sine wave operation
- Control voltage assignable to rate to achieve “Leslie” fast and slow control
- Control Voltage in and out allows for synchronized cascading of effects
- LED (light emitting diode) indicators to show operating status of effects.
- 9V DC powered in rugged Mu-Tron enclosure.
- Feedback controls the level of phase feedback in 6 stage mode
- Rate controls speed of phase in 4 and 6 stage modes
- Depth controls intensity of phase effect
- Shape selects square or sine wave
- CV maybe assigned to rate, depth or none
- Stage (4/6) determines 4 or 6 stages of phasing
- 1/4″ Input Jack
- 1/4″ Output Jack
- 9V DC
- Draws 115 mA
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.