The NEW OCTAVIDER is the newest reincarnation of the classic Mu-Tron Octave Divider. The OCTAVIDER creates a thick analog octave-down and a fuzzy ring modulated octave-up tone , in a pedalboard-friendly size and powered by industry-standard 9V DC. The OCTAVIDER pairs amazingly well with the Micro-Tron III and tracks steady on guitar, bass, keyboards and horns. Turn your instrument into a fat monophonic synthesizer.
The Mu-Tron OCTAVIDER makes the full, harmonically rich option of “playing in octaves” available to all horn and stringed instrument players. This live effect is created by newly developed circuitry that analyzes the original signal and “pairs” it with the note one octave below, matching tone color and dynamics over an exceptionally wide range. The unique “stabilization” circuit (patent pending) enables the Mu-Tron OCTAVIDER to “lock into” the musical tone and sound a simultaneous sub-octave with accuracy that is not found in any other device. An important advance in electronic music technology, the OCTAVIDER has the same quality, ruggedness, and reliability that makes Mu-Tron the first choice of professional musicians.
The RINGER Provides multiple effects of distortion, extra note generation, and a kind of “octave up” effect. RINGER effect is added to output, regardless of MIX. The more “pure” the instrument tone, the stronger the “octave up” effect. For the strongest “octave up”, turn MIX full down to eliminate the originally played register.STRINGED INSTRUMENTS: neck pick-up tone down, volume up full. (GUITAR, play from tenth fret up on all strings.) Two notes played simultaneously will beat with each other, producing “extra” notes. Try parallel fourths, fifths, or other simple chords. MIX full up.WIND INSTRUMENTS: play with clear “round” tone.
The OCTAVIDER can be used successfully with many other devices, but the OCTAVIDER must be the first to<receive the signal from the instrument. The OCTAVIDER followed by a Micro-Tron III or a Mu-Tron BI-PHASEare especially effective.Features:
- The ability to preserve dynamics and harmonic content of the original signal in the sub-octave.
- A stabilization circuit that “locks into” all single-voiced signals.
- A tone color control for sub-octave.
- A ringer circuit for harmonic emphasis of upper tones, and special multi-note effects.
- A novel mixing circuit with BASS ONLY switch for extended range and dramatic effects.
- Auxiliary impedance-compensated output.
- LED (light emitting diode) indicators to show operating status of effects.
- 89V DC powered in rugged Mu-Tron enclosure.
- Mix controls the mix between the direct signal and the effect signal
- Tone (Lo-Hi) controls the tone
- Ringer (On/Off) adds slight octave up and fuzz tone
- Stabilize (On/Off) provides note tracking stability
- Bass Only (On/Off) takes out the input signal
- 1/4″ Input Jack
- 1/4″ Output Jack
- 9V DC
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Dimensions: 4.75″ x 2.5″ x 2.25″
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.