MOTU's Stage-B16 is a flexible stage box, stand-alone mixer and audio interface with studio-quality analog performance up to 192 kHz, powerful DSP for mixing and effects processing, and connectivity to a digital snake, audio network or host computer through AVB Ethernet or class compliant, high-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS).
A sturdy, 2-rack space chassis provides 16 studio-grade, front-panel mic inputs with individual preamps and 48V phantom power, 8 line-level analog outs on XLRs, 4 channels of AES/EBU digital output and phones. Powerful DSP delivers large console style mixing with 48 channels, 12 stereo busses, and 32-bit floating point effects processing, including modeled analog EQ, vintage compression and classic reverb.
Operate Stage-B16 as a stage box, stand-alone mixer or audio interface and control everything from MOTU's innovative AVB web app software running on your iPad, iPhone, tablet, smartphone, and laptop. Connect a second Stage-B16 or other MOTU AVB interface with a simple Ethernet cable. Add more I/O with the MOTU AVB Switch (not included). Build an AVB audio network with multiple switches and sub-millisecond latency, even over long cable runs up to 100 meters. From stage to studio, the Stage-B16 delivers superb sound quality, state-of-the-art operation, and reliable performance.
MOTU Stage-B16 USB Audio Interface Features
- Three products in one: 1) DSP-equipped stage box with AVB Ethernet "digital snake" connectivity, 2) 12-bus digital mixer with wireless control and 3) universally compatible audio interface for Mac and Windows.
- Studio-quality analog performance up to 192 kHz: For example, the XLR analog outputs produce 123 dB dynamic range.
- 16 studio-grade mic inputs: Each equipped with individual preamps, 48V phantom power and -20dB pad. Also includes eight analog outs on XLRs, 4 channels of AES/EBU output and phones.
- Precision Digital Trim: Digitally controlled analog preamp gain provides accurate adjustments in 1 dB increments from web app software running on your laptop, tablet or smartphone, with the ability to save gain settings.
- On-board DSP with mixing and effects: Flexible 48-input digital mixer modeled after large format mixing consoles, with 12 stereo busses and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression.
- Web app control from any device: Control on-board DSP, mixing, device settings, and network audio routing from innovative web app software running in your favorite browser on a laptop, tablet or smartphone connected by wire or Wi-Fi to your local area network.
- Stand-alone operation with wireless control: Connect an Apple Airport or other Wi-Fi router with a standard Ethernet cable for wireless control of device settings, powerful 48-channel mixing and DSP effects from your smartphone or tablet, without a computer.
- 32-bit floating point processing: The Stage-B16's mixing and effects DSP engine delivers virtually unlimited headroom and the utmost in sound quality.
- Modeled vintage effects processing: Classic reverb. Compression modeled after the legendary LA-2A compressor. EQ modeled after British analog console EQs.
- System expansion: Add a 2nd MOTU AVB interface (1248, 8M, 16A, 24Ai, 24Ao, 112D or Monitor 8) with a simple CAT-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (not included).
- AVB audio networking: Build a network with multiple interfaces and computers using standard AVB switches and network cabling, with ultra-low network latency, even over long cable runs (100 meters point to point). Stream hundreds of audio channels among devices and computers on the network.
- Universal connectivity: Connects to your computer with standard AVB Ethernet or audio class compliant hi-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Compatible with all audio software.
- AudioDesk: Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows with 24-bit recording, sample-accurate editing and 32-bit mixing and mastering.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.