Whether you're into songwriting, studio production, live performance, film and television soundtracks, post-production, or surround mixing, MOTU Digital Performer 9 lets you record, edit, arrange, mix, and master audio and MIDI like never before. Your projects will sound better than ever, thanks to DP9's exciting new plug-ins, including an 1176-style limiting amplifier, an upgraded MX4 multi-synth, a pair of polyphonic octave generators, and the mind-blowing MegaSynth subtractive synth. On top of that, you get user-requested features like automation lanes to make writing automation easier, a spectrogram for analyzing frequency content, and a Mute MIDI Notes function to temporarily silence both audio regions and MIDI notes. With support for Retina displays and MusicXML export, MOTU Digital Performer 9 is a phenomenal piece of DAW software!
MOTU Digital Performer 9 DAW Software
- A professional choice for film scoring, post-production, and music recording
- MX4 MultiSynth for fat basses, nasty leads, analog pads, and vintage electronica
- New plug-ins to make your projects sound better than ever
- Automation lanes to make writing automation easier
- Spectral Display for analyzing frequency content
- Popular features to make your musical life easier
A professional choice for film scoring, post-production, and music recording
Since 1990, MOTU's Digital Performer has been a staple of the film and music production industry - and for good reason! From its straightforward, tape-style recording layout to its advanced MIDI implementation and scoring capabilities, few other DAWs can claim as comprehensive a feature set as Digital Performer. And with DP9, MOTU upped the ante with automation lanes, a spectrogram, a project notepad, a Mute MIDI Notes function, support for high-resolution Retina displays and MusicXML notation export, and more. AudioBuy.com.au Australia and MOTU have been longtime partners, and we've been onboard with Digital Performer since the beginning. So take it from us, Digital Performer 9 makes it easier than ever to take your ideas and turn them into perfectly polished productions.
MX4 MultiSynth for fat basses, nasty leads, analog pads, and vintage electronica
Available previously as a separate purchase, MOTU's powerhouse MX4 multi-synth is now included with Digital Performer 9. Fully 64-bit, the newly upgraded MX4 combines the best of several types of synthesis, including subtractive, wavetable, frequency modulation, amplitude modulation, and analog emulation. On top of that, MX4 now features an EDM-inspired soundbank with 120 presets that'll help you skyrocket to the top of everyone's playlist.
New plug-ins to make your projects sound better than ever
MOTU has worked hard to ensure that Digital Performer 9 is packed with all of the tools that are expected in a modern pro-caliber DAW. That's why they've included the MasterWorks FET-76 emulation of the classic 1176LN limiting amplifier, a MultiFuzz model of Craig Anderton's seminal QuadraFuzz distortion kit from the 70's, MicroG and MicroB polyphonic octave generators for guitar and bass, and the mind-blowing MegaSynth subtractive soft-synth. These excellent plug-ins will make your projects sound better than ever!
Automation lanes to make writing automation easier
Digital Performer 9 makes writing automation a breeze, thanks to its inclusion of automation lanes. Automation lanes let you display audio and MIDI automation data (volume, pan, plug-in settings, etc.) in separate lanes below each track. It goes without saying that writing and editing your automation is much easier when you can see what you're doing!
Spectral Display for analyzing frequency content
We're all used to seeing amplitude expressed as a waveform within our DAWs. Spectral Display in Digital Performer 9 takes it a step further, allowing you to view the spectral content of your tracks side by side with their waveforms. Not only is this colorful, informative visual representation of your audio's frequency content a great analysis tool for mixing and mastering, it also helps you to create funky timescale-pitch modifications and phase vocoder effects, hide Aphex Twin-esque images in your music, and makes finding and editing unwanted sounds a breeze.
Popular features to make your musical life easier
When they were designing Digital Performer 9, MOTU took great pains to listen to their customers' feature requests - and they delivered! You get a Mute MIDI Notes function to temporarily silence both audio regions and MIDI notes, including multiple selected notes. You also get Music XML export so you can import your QuickScribe notation scores into applications like Finale and Sibelius. Project Notes lets you save text notes in your DP project, rather than as a separate text document. The MIDI Learn function allows you to map the knobs, faders, and switches on your MIDI controller to audio plug-in parameters. The Create Tracks command lets you add multiple tracks to your project in one step. You also get support for high-resolution Retina displays, floating plug-in windows, and an enhanced search function. DP9 is packed with the features that modern DAW users demand!
MOTU Digital Performer 9 DAW Software Features
- NEW - Automation lanes to make writing automation easier
- NEW - Spectral Display for analyzing frequency content
- NEW - Retina display support lets you view DP's carefully crafted themes in stunning detail
- NEW - MusicXML export works with popular notation applications like Finale and Sibelius
- NEW - Create Tracks command lets you add multiple tracks to your project in one step
- NEW - Floating plug-in windows keep plug-in windows in front of all other DP windows
- NEW - MIDI Learn function maps knobs, faders, and switches on your MIDI controller to audio plug-in parameters
- NEW - Mute MIDI Notes function temporarily silences audio regions and MIDI notes, including multiple selected notes
- NEW - Project Notes saves text notes in your DP project, rather than as a separate text document
- NEW - Find Markers, Chunks, and plug-in preferences faster with newly added search fields
- Cross-platform compatibility - runs on both Mac and PC operating systems
- 64-bit operating system support (includes support for 32-bit operating systems as well)
- Guitar amp, cabinet, and stompbox models
- Modeled analog delay, multiband dynamic equalizer, de-esser, Springamabob spring reverb, Subkick kick drum enhancer, and other plug-in processors
- Punch Guard automatic preroll/postroll recording prevents cutoff recordings from ruining takes
- Enhanced video engine lets you view full 720 or 1080 HD video clips on your main or secondary monitor
- 14 extra themes, including Hi-Fi, Arctic, and None More Black
- Award-winning DAW software that's perfect for recording audio, scoring music, and arranging sound for post-production
- Powerful audio recording and MIDI sequencing that's only limited by your computer's capabilities
- Flexible user interface lets you create and arrange your own environment to best suit your workflow
- Consolidated window options let you instantly switch between complete layouts
- Color themes let you change the look of your workspace with a single click
- DP Control app for iOS devices gives you wireless control over your session
- Track folders make managing your elaborate projects easy
- Meter Bridge gives you a quick overview of all of your levels
- MIDI Keys lets you trigger MIDI notes without an external MIDI controller - perfect for on-the-go editing with a laptop
- Audio Click lets you customize the sound and nature of your click track
- Nondestructive track comping lets you easily organize and manage multiple takes on a single track
- Advanced editing tools let you dive into every aspect of your project for fine editing
- Built-in waveform editor gives you the ability to edit audio at its most basic level with absolute control
- Inline mixing layout makes controlling levels, adding plug-ins, and setting up monitoring easy
- 64-bit mastering tools include MasterWorks Limiter, Multi-Band Compressor, Leveler, and Parametric EQ
- Built-in pitch automation lets you add pitch correction and pitch-based effects
- Automatic beat detection simplifies tempo mapping and beat quantization
- Supports VST and AU plug-ins as well as ReWire MIDI and audio interchange
- Plug-in effects include guitar amp and stompbox modeling, as well as processors for equalization, dynamics, reverb, and more
- Virtual instruments include 4 x synths, a sampler, and a drum module
- QuickScribe Music Notation gives you accurate real-time MIDI transcription and advanced tools for fine tuning your score
- Sample-accurate timing and synchronization also makes DP perfect for live effent triggering
- AAF, OMF, XML file Interchange options make collaboration easy
Discover a better way to create music with MOTU's Digital Performer 9 DAW software!
To qualify for this reduced price crossgrade, you must be able to provide proof-of-registration for one of the following products:
- Pro Tools
- Soundtrack Pro
- Studio One
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.