Lots of I/O The 828Mk3 Hybrid lets you record at up to 192 kHz resolution with 28 audio inputs and 30 outputs to cover all your gear: you get 2 mic/guitar combo-style inputs with preamps, 8 balanced analog ins/outs, XLR main outputs, 16 channels of ADAT optical (8 channels at 96 kHz), plus S/PDIF, word clock, and MIDI.
The 828's XLR main outputs, surround output, and two front-panel phone jacks with independent volume control make monitoring a snap, while the two front-panel mic/guitar inputs help you plug and play with all your controls right in front of you. When you plug in to MOTU's 828Mk3 Hybrid, you also tap in to the awesomeness of V-Limit, a hardware limiter that helps prevent digital clipping from overloaded input signals as high as +12 dB above zero, with no distortion.
Adjust all analog inputs with surgical precision, since each one is equipped with digitally controlled analog trim controls that you can tweak in 1 dB increments. You can also adjust the audio interface's mic/guitar input trims using front-panel digital rotary encoders, as well as trim all 1/4-inch TRS inputs from the included cross-platform CueMix FX software, which also controls all of this interface's DSP mixing and effects.
For cross-platform compatibility with just about any audio software, be it Mac- or Windows-based, the 828Mk3 Hybrid also comes with WDM/ASIO/Core Audio drivers. When not connected to a computer, the 828Mk3 Hybrid doubles as a standalone rack-mounted mixer, for even more flexibility in your studio setup.
Onboard DSP Effects and CueMix Software for Flexible Routing Monitoring with the MOTU 828Mk3 is super easy, thanks to the CueMix FX digital mixer and a slew of onboard-DSP-powered effects. Record, monitor, route, and process all your live inputs without experiencing latency or hogging your DAW's CPU. The 828Mk3 Hybrid interface ships with MOTU's CueMix FX software, which you can think of as your personal assistant for tweaking effects, adjusting gain levels, and more. You can even use CueMix FX on an iPad for controlling the 828Mk3 Hybrid from afar.
Dial in DSP-driven EQ, compression, and reverb -- the 828Mk3 Hybrid includes Classic Reverb, vintage compression (automatic gain control) modeled after the LA-2A optical leveling amplifier, and 7-band parametric EQ modeled after British analog consoles.
MOTU 828Mk3 Hybrid FireWire and USB Audio Interface Features
- Versatile audio interface with USB2 and FireWire
- 28 Inputs and 30 outputs (at 44.1/48 kHz)
- CueMix FX mixer with onboard DSP effects works with or without a computer
- Included CueMix FX software includes reverb with sends/returns, plus EQ and compression on every input and output
- Front-panel access to all settings
- Work with up to 8 separate CueMix FX mixes at a time
- 2 Front-panel jacks provide hi-Z 1/4" guitar input or XLR mic input with phantom power, pad, and gain
- Mic/guitar instrument sends add analog outboard effects to the 2 mic/guitar inputs
- V-Limit overload protection prevents digital clipping
- Analog I/O: (8) 192 kHz/24-bit analog ins and outs on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS jacks
- Precision digital trim on all analog inputs
- 16 channels of ADAT lightpipe, 8 channels of SMUX (96kHz) or 2 pairs of stereo TOSLink
- Sample-accurate MIDI
- Separate XLR main outs and front-panel headphone jacks with independent volume control
- Stereo 96 kHz/24-bit S/PDIF I/O
- Word clock in and out
- SMPTE in and out
- Includes drivers for Mac and PC: ASIO, WDM, Wave, GSIF, Core Audio, and Core MIDI
- Supports all popular Macintosh and Windows audio software
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.