Mojave Audio MA-201fet at a Glance
- Solid-state version of the MA-200
- Technical aspects
- Recommended applications
The MA-201fet is a large diaphragm, phantom-powered, solid-state condenser microphone with a fixed cardioid pattern. With its roots in a lineage of microphone designs by David Royer, the MA-201fet gives warm, full-bodied reproductions of vocals and instruments, with none of the shrillness and high frequency distortion artifacts that are often encountered with modern condenser microphones.
Utilizing a 3-micron gold-sputtered capsule, high-quality Jensen audio transformer, military-grade FET and custom designed low-noise resistors, the MA-201fet performs at a level reminiscent of some of the best loved classic condenser microphones. Each MA-201fet microphone is carefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective case with a professional grade shockmount.
The MA-201fet is perfect for any number of studio applications. From vocals to voiceover work to more raucous sources such as kick drums and bass or guitar cabinets, the MA-201 easily handles it all. A pair work well parked over a drum kit as overheads. And of course, the MA-201fet shines on acoustic instruments and piano, as well.
Mojave Audio MA-201fet Features
- Hand-selected 3-micron 1" capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military-grade FET
- Custom designed low-noise resistors
- Ultra clean signal path
- Transducer Type: Externally polarized pressure gradient capacitor
- Diaphragm: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered
- Diaphragm Thickness: 3-micron
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, + 3dB
- Sensitivity: -39dB re. 1V/pa
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Distortion: <1% @120dB SPL, <3% @134dB SPL
- Self Noise: 14dB nominal, not to exceed 16dB (A weighted)
- Impedance: 550 ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)
- Powering: 48VDC phantom power; current .68mA.
- Carrying case with microphone, shock mount: 10" x 9" x 4.5", 4 lbs.
- Microphone: 7-5/8" x 2", 1 lb.
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.