Mojave Audio MA-101SP Small-diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone Matched Pair at a Glance
- Switchable cardioid/omni capsule with small-diaphragm accuracy
- Proven FET electronics provide enhanced warmth
- A stereo pair you can use for any source
When David Royer designed the MA-101fet condenser microphone, he started with tried-and-true Mojave Audio designs. That's why he chose the switchable cardioid/omnidirectional capsule from his small-diaphragm MA-100 tube mic. This diaphragm gives the MA-101fet the incredible accuracy of a typical pencil condenser, but won't bring out the harshness of your sound. It's a great condenser element with a wide range of applications.
Proven FET electronics provide enhanced warmth
To balance the naturally precise sound of the MA-101fet's small-diaphragm capsule, Royer next borrowed another proven Mojave circuit, the FET electronics found in the MA-201FET. This low-noise circuit embodies the smoothness and warmth typically associated with high-end tube designs, without adding as much coloration. This mellows out the sound of the MA-101fet's capsule perfectly.
This unique hybrid mic is a real studio workhorse
Without a doubt, the MA-101fet is no ordinary microphone. In fact, its hybrid combination of a FET circuit and a small-diaphragm capsule makes it excellent for drum overheads, acoustic guitars, amps, horns, and much more. With a perfectly matched set of these great mics, the MA-101SP lets you capture any instrument in stereo with astonishingly musical results. Once you get this fantastic set of microphones in your studio, you'll wonder how you ever recorded without them.
Mojave Audio MA-101SP Small-diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone Matched Pair Features
- A spot-on matched stereo set of Mojave Audio's MA-101fet condenser microphones
- Unique small-diaphragm FET microphones that are perfect for a wide range of sources
- Small-diaphragm capsules gives you incredibly accurate sound
- Switchable cardioid and omnidirectional capsules adapt to any recording environment
- Jensen audio transformers ensures the highest quality audio
- Military-grade FET electronics and custom-designed low-noise resistors add smoothness without excessive coloration
- Great for overheads, acoustic guitars, electric guitar cabs, and much more
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.