Millennia introduces the TD-1Recording Channel. TD-1 is a compact yet sophisticated analog "channel strip" for microphones, electric guitars and basses, acoustic instrument transducers, keyboards, DAWs, and all MIDI systems. TD-1 "Twin Direct" includes Millennia's acclaimed HV-3 microphone preamplifier, making TD-1 an uncompromised front-end for virtually any audio recording application. Some have called TD-1 a Mini-Origin.Millennia TD-1 At-a-Glance
- Tube or Solid-state
- Patented REAMP Outputs and Speaker Soak Technology
- Discrete Circutiry with Parametric EQ and Wide Variety of I/O
Tube or Solid-state
Audio engineers no longer need to chose between tube front-end or solid state front-end. TD-1's instrument input employs Twin Topology - Millennia's innovative merging of vacuum tube and solid state circuit topologies. TD-1 offers a high voltage 100% vacuum tube instrument amplifier -or- transparent 100% discrete F.E.T. solid state instrument amplifier in the same indestructable military-grade chassis. Both topologies can be switch selected and musically tuned via three selectable input impedances (470K/2M/10M). Up to 65 dB of adjustable microphone and instrument gain is available via front-panel control.
Patented REAMP Outputs and Speaker Soak Technology
A simultaneous pair of patented REAMP outputs allow TD-1 to emulate both Les Paul and Strat pickups (Les Paul himself plays through a Millennia Origin). REAMP causes the guitar amplifier to think it's connected to a high impedance passive guitar pickup, instead of a very low impedance (and much too clean) active tape recorder or digital workstation output. Millennia's uncompromised DIT-01 mic-level DI output transformer (Frequency Response -3 dB @ 3 Hz & 300 kHz) is also included. Recording directly from any guitar amplifier is now possible with Millennia's innovative Speaker Soak technology. Simply connect any parallel speaker output (300W max) and start recording the authentic character of your guitar amplifier output under true dynamic speaker loading. An audiophile-grade headphone output with separate level control is also provided for pre-auditioning.
Discrete Circutiry with Parametric EQ and Wide Variety of I/O
A fully sweepable NSEQ-style parametric equalizer (20 Hz - 25 kHz) provides an unlimited range of adjustable tonality. NSEQ is the same equalizer used by top mastering facilities around the globe. Ultra-transparent NSEQ bands are provided for high-resolution audio sculpting of instruments such as guitars, bass, and keyboards, or artistic and corrective work - adding "air" and "punch," removing "mud," and so forth ~ all with the smooth and artifact-free audio qualities for which NSEQ is well respected. Use as much or as little signal processing as you desire. TD-1's main signal path employs 100% discrete circuitry from input to output for critical sonic transparency and wide dynamic range. Switch in any number of additional processing features for enhanced utility and innovative functionality. Useful features such as polarity reversal (on all inputs), relay controlled -20 dB auto-balanced PAD (on all inputs), three ground lift switches + isolations (power / input / output), logic-controlled switch mutes, and worldwide internal toroidal power supply (user selectable 100V - 240V) provide enhanced versatility. TD-1 has four available audio inputs including Line Input (XLR), HV-3 Mic Preamp Input (XLR), DI Instrument Input (1/4"), and Power Amplifier/Speaker Soak Input (1/4"). All inputs are followed by the NSEQ parametric equalizer. Numerous routing, output, and grounding options round out the TD-1, including nine simultaneous audio outputs and distribution points:
- REAMP Stratocaster (filtered) Guitar Simulation (1/4" phone)
- REAMP Les Paul (linear) Guitar Simulation (1/4" phone)
- Balanced Line Level Output (XLR)
- Unbalanced Line Level Output (XLR)
- Balanced Mic Level Output (XLR transformer-coupled)
- Balanced Line Level Output (1/4" phone)
- Unbalanced Line Level Output (1/4" phone)
- Headphone Output (1/4" phone with gain control)
- Direct "pass-through" Output (1/4" phone)
- Hv-3 Discrete Hybrid Microphone & Instrument Preamplifier (+65 Db Gain)
- High Voltage 100% Vacuum Tube Instrument Input + Variable Impedance (470k To 10m)
- 100% Discrete Solid-State Instrument Input + Variable Impedance (470k To 10m)
- Class-A, 100% Discrete, Dc-Coupled Line Output Amplifier Stage (-105 Db Noise)
- Nseq-Style Fully Parametric Dual Band Equalizer (Full Sweep 20 Hz - 25 Khz)
- Millennia Dit-01 Di Output Transformer (-3 Db @ 3 Hz & 300 Khz)
- Patented Reamp Les Paul & Stratocaster® Guitar Simulation Outputs (2)
- Speaker Soak Direct Guitar Amplifier Input Technology
- Internal 50v & 200v High Voltage Audio Path Rails (Less Than .0005% Thd)
- Audiophile-Grade 1/4" Headphone Output With Individual Level Control
- Musically Rich Vintage Di Vacuum Tube Available
- Input / Output / Power Ground-Lift Switches ~ Total Hum Elimination
- Indestructable Steel Chassis With (Removable) Leather Carrying Handle
- Effortless, Lifelike Musical Performance At All Dynamic Levels (+32 Db Output)
- Oversize Rubber Feet (Removable) ~ Takes Big Abuse On Stage & Studio Floor
- Built-In Coupling Hardware For Td-1 Stereo Pair In 19" Rack
- Worldwide Internal Toroid Power, Switchable 100 / 120 / 220 / 240 Vac
- Gold Connectors, Gold Tube Sockets, 100,000,000 Cycle Gold Relays
- Silver / Teflon Power Wiring, Neglex Oxygen-Free Audio Wiring
- Componentry Sourced From The World's Finest Manufacturers
- Glove Fitted, Padded Cordura Nylon Logo Gig Bag Available
- Constructed For Vintage Longevity, Cosmetically Appealing
The Millennia TD-1 - Portable Audiophile Quality!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.