The Millennia HV-3D is an 8-channel version of the very successful and popular HV-3C stereo preamp. The HV-3D combines multiple channels to minimize redundant mechanical and electrical parts. This is a tool you can build a career around: it will remain valuable and useful no matter how far your sonic explorations take you. Acquiring an HV-3D is a step off the upgrade treadmill, a step that will ultimately save you much more than your initial investment. For pristine audio capture on location and in the studio, Millennia's HV-3D is a great option!Millennia HV-3D at a Glance
- Open, Transparent Sound
- Perfect for Location Recording
- Pristine Audio Path
Open, Transparent Sound
Mic preamplifiers magnify the input as much as 1000:1. There's no "Undo" after this point. Coloration or distortion become part of the signal. Lost information can never be recovered. Digital plug-ins can't "uncolor" sound or restore lost upper harmonic partials. Data compression algorithms (MPG, AC3, DTS etc.) are unable to distinguish signal from noise, so preserving signal clarity and integrity throughout the recording and production process is critical to communicating the artist's intention and individuality. No matter how subtle or attractive, a colored "signature" sound destroys options at every link in the chain. The HV-3 Series' open, transparent signal path has defined "high definition" since its introduction.
Perfect for Location Recording
Location recording is a high-wire act, with only one chance to capture the living moment of performance in its original ambience. The HV-3 Series is designed to transmit microphone signals to recording devices unaltered and has proven its ability to drive extremely long cable runs.
Pristine Audio Path
There's no such thing as a straight wire with gain. But the HV-3 Series' transformerless input, balanced audio path, minimal amplifier design has brought us closer than any other to our goal of absolute accuracy and uncompromised sonic realism.
- Unsurpassed ambience retrieval
- Transformerless design with matched hi-speed discrete transistor octet has 23 dB input headroom: no attenuator "pads"
- Uncolored timbral accuracy at all dynamic levels
- Entirely balanced audio path with precision components maintains signal integrity: THD under 5 ppm (.0005%)
- Effortless, vividly realistic, musical performance
- Laser-trimmed FET-based output stage has 32 dB headroom: drives 1000 foot (300m) cable runs with ease
- Standard 36-step gain controls (1.5 dB per step) are stereo-matched to .08 dB
- Ultra-clean toroid power supply
- Gold audio connectors and switches
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring
- Silver Teflon power wiring
- Welded 16 gauge steel rack chassis
- Minimum Gain 8.5 dB
- Maximum Gain (1.5 dB per step, 36 steps) 65 dB (up to 75 dB on request)
- Frequency Response +0 / -3 dB sub 3 Hz to beyond 300 kHz
- Noise 60 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 30 kHz, Inputs common -133 dB EIN
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise 35 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Intermodulation Distortion (50 Hz & 7 kHz) 35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out < .0009%
- Phase Response 35 dB Gain, 50 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out < 2 degrees deviation
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio 35 dB Gain, 10 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, 100 mV C.M. > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Slew Rate 35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out > 25 volts per microsecond
- Maximum Input Level 20 Hz - 40 kHz +23 dBu (no attenuator pads required)
- Maximum Output Level 20 Hz - 40 kHz +32 dBu
- Phantom Input Impedance 1 kHz 6,750 ohms
- Output Impedance 24.3 ohms (x2)
- Phantom Powering +48 V dc, +/- 2 V dc
- Power Requirements Selectable: 100-120, 200-240 V ac, 50/60 Hz
Millennia HV-3D - Eight channels of pristine audio!
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.