Add the unrivaled sound quality of a genuine Millennia preamp in your 500 series rack, with the Millennia HV-35. Perfect for low-gain dynamic microphones such as ribbon mic, the HV-35 delivers up to 75dB of freakishly noise-free gain. A front-panel instrument input also makes the HV-35 a fantastic pre for tracking bass direct, particularly instruments with high-character/low-gain passive pickups. Other onboard functions, such as an 80Hz highpass filter and a 15dB pad add extra versatility to the HV-35, and an impressive sub-3Hz to over-300kHz frequency response ensures that no nuances, however subtle, are lost in translation.Millennia HV-35 500-series-format Microphone Preamplifier Features at a Glance
- API 500 series compatible format single-channel microphone preamplifier
- Continuously variable gain control (up to +65dB)
- 10dB gain boost setting for DC-coupled ribbon mics (for up to +75dB of gain total)
- Front panel instrument input
- 80Hz highpass filter
- 48V phantom power
- Switchable 15dB pad
- Polarity flip switch
- Minimum Gain: 8.5dB
- Maximum Gain: 75dB
- Frequency Response: +0 / -3dB, sub 3Hz to beyond 300kHz
- Noise: 60 dB Gain, 10Hz-30kHz, Inputs common -133 dB EIN
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (35 dB Gain, 10Hz-20kHz bandwidth, +27dBu Out): < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Intermodulation Distortion ((50 Hz & 7 kHz) 35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out): < .0009%
- Phase Response (35dB Gain, 50Hz-20kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out): < 2 degrees deviation
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (35 dB Gain, 10Hz-20kHz bandwidth, 100 mV C.M.): > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Slew Rate (35dB Gain, +27dBu Out): > 25V per microsecond
- Maximum Input Level (20Hz-40kHz): +23dBu (no attenuator pads required)
- Maximum Output Level (20Hz-40kHz): +32dBu
- Phantom Input Impedance (1kHz): 2,210 ohms
- Output Impedance: 24.3 ohms (x2)
- Phantom Powering: +48V DC, (+/-2V DC)
- Dimensions: 1.5" W x 5.25" H x 6" D
- Shipping weight: 3 lbs.
Add the sound of an incredible Millennia pre to your 500 series rack, with the Millennia HV-35 microphone preamplifier!
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.