Upgrade your mixing console and in-ear monitoring rig with the sound of Midas Pro preamps, courtesy of the Midas DL16 stage box. This 16-in/8-out AES50 networkable device makes adding a digital snake to your rig as easy as running a single Cat 5 cable, and you can daisy chain up to three DL16s together, so you can comfortably set 48 remote-controllable Midas Pro preamps onstage with plenty of returns to spare for monitor mixing. Speaking of monitor mixing, the DL16 is Ultraconnect capable, so you can easily integrate it into your Behringer Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system.Midas DL16 Stage Box at a Glance
- Fully loaded with world-class Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- AES50 ethernet connectivity for high-quality audio and control
- Ultranet provides compatibility with Powerplay monitor systems
For generations of live-sound engineers and many seasoned sound reinforcement veterans here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, Midas preamps define the very sound of quality live sound. The Midas DL16 stage box puts 16 of these highly esteemed microphone preamplifiers in a 2U rack, so you can put them onstage, as close to the performers as possible so you can cut down on long cable runs. And thanks to its high headroom, low noise, and ADAT optical digital outputs, the DL16 also servers as an excellent studio preamp.AES50 ethernet connectivity for high-quality audio and control
Because it comes equipped with AES50-compatible ethernet connectivity, the Midas DL16 integrates effortlessly with many modern mixing consoles and live-sound hardware environments. If you're running one of many consoles from Behringer, SoundCraft, or Allen & Heath, for example, all you need is a single Cat 5 ethernet cable to get full bandwidth audio to and from your DL16. What's more, you can daisy chain up to three DL16 stage boxes together, effortlessly assembling a 48-in/24-out digital snake with preamps you can comfortably control from your console or desk.Ultranet provides compatibility with Powerplay monitor systems
Streamlined, affordable, and super-easy-to-use, everyone's raving about Behringer's Powerplay P16 personal monitoring systems. When you add a Midas DL16 stage box to your PA rig, you're not just getting a great set of remote-controllable preamps in a digital snake that lets you ditch tons of bulky cable, you're ready to add an advanced personal monitoring system directly inline with the rig you already have. That's because your DL16 comes equipped with Ultranet connectivity, which provides your Powerplay P16-M monitor controllers with a digital split straight from the stage.Midas DL16 Stage Box Features
- Flexible professional digital stage box that works with Powerplay monitor systems and AES50-ready digital consoles
- 16 x fully programmable and remote-controllable Midas Pro mic preamps give you exceptional sound, right from the stage
- 8 x analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs let you send complete monitor mixes to the stage
- AES50 network ports provide you with ultra-low latency digital audio that's in-ear compatible
- Up to 328' of networking capability via a single lightweight Cat 5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports let you cascade up to 3 DL16 units together for an up to 48-in/24-out system
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays let you keep a close eye on your levels
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer's Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system is perfect for in-ear applications
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out provide bidirectional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Durable yet compact, all-steel 2U rack-mount chassis provides flexible mounting
Add Midas preamp quality to your rig with the DL16 stage box!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.