The Super Crunch Box has seen an expansion of features from the classic Crunch Box, hopefully to inspire a whole new range of rock tones! These new features were implemented to make the Super Crunch Box way more versatile. The original Crunch Box always excelled at copping that "wall of Marshall" sound and lived on many pedal boards for that moment. However, we wanted the Super Crunch Box to delivery any Marshall sound. So by providing some new features, the Crunch Box sounds just as good in low to mid-gain, as it does cranked!
To pull these great lower gain sounds, switch on over to Lo mode. Use Comp 0 or 1 and turn the Gain to half. The increased operating voltage via some circuit wizardry provides the pedal with 18v (with a 9v only input) means more top end and clarity, more headroom, more amp-like response and feel. Give the guitar a soft strum with your fingers and you can hear a small amount of breakup. Now strum hard with a pick and hear the extra gain and harmonics. Turn the Gain up and roll back on your guitar volume. This Lo mode allows for different breakup sounds and clean tones a la Plexi amps of the 60's all accessible with your hands.
Switch on over to Hi mode, Comp on 1 or 2 and you have that classic, 80's hot-rodded Marshall tone the Crunch Box has become synonymous with. This is perfect for those stadium rock riffs, shredding lead tone with pinch harmonics for days!
Use the Tone and Presence controls to dial in anything form bass-heavy stoner rock riffs, to a mid-heavy solo tone, or some punkish top-end jangle. The Super Crunch Box can cover any British inspired tone you can think of. The Presence control is also a quick go-to control when swapping between different guitar/amp setups. This control will allow you to sit well in a mix regardless of a dark amp or harsh pickup.
Want to take it up an extra step? Pair the Super Crunch Box with the Super Blues Pro. Since the tone shaping is similar to the Super Blues Pro, the duo make for a one-two punch for an infinite amount of drive possibilities.
MI Effects Super Crunch Box Distortion Features
- The ultimate in British Distortion from 60's Plexi to hot-rodded JCM.
- Design based on multiple clipping architecture
- Added internal voltage multiplier circuit increase 9v ONLY, to 18v supply in the pedal
- True bypass 3PDT switching
MI Effects Super Crunch Box Distortion Controls
- Gain: from the lightest breakup to insane high gain scream
- Tone: custom taper control which adjusts the high end cut of the pedal
- Volume: tapered for a more gradual and controlled volume sweep
- Presence: for adjusting the top-end "shape" of the Super Crunch Box's sonic footprint
- Comp: choice of three different responses that affect the harmonics, compression and output
- Lo/Hi: different gain modes have a different attack and amount of saturation for a range of tones from pre-amp breakup to flat out power amp distortion
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.