The eight on-board microphone preamps are of unusually high-quality for a portable device of this kind. The ULN-8 ships the v.5 mixer, a software mixing engine with "character" options on every channel. The character options are models of analog circuits, vintage tubes, FETs, transformers, etc. You can use the ULN-8 in stand alone mode if you just want to utilize its premium preamplifers, or for format conversion.
If you need more I/O and DSP power, you can link up to 3 ULN-8's together. It can also link with Metric Halo's other hardware interfaces, the ULN-2 and 2882. The purchase of a ULN-8 includes a full license to +DSP, Metric Halo's dedicated signal processing software. The front panel of the ULN-8 offers comprehensive metering, with 16 meters and a total of 495 bi-color LEDs.
The extensive digital and analog I/O on the back panel is carried out with DB-25 connectors with Tascam/Digidesign pinouts. The ULN-8 is compatible with OSX 10.3.9 or newer, and plays well with both Intel and PPC processors. For power users who understand the benefits that can be reaped in a quality piece of equipment, the ULN-8 is a well-rounded solution that offers uncompromising audio quality in a travel friendly package.
Metric Halo Uln-8 Digital Audio Processor Interface Features
- Exceptional archival-grade converter quality
- Boutique-quality mic preamps
- Flexible integrated analog monitor controller
- Universal sample rate support
- Analog, AES, and FireWire interfacing
- Rock solid stability with mature real-world-tested firmware, software, and drivers
- Instant access to tactile controls
- Fully digital control for total recall, remote control and control surface support
- Comprehensive precision metering so you always know what is going on
- Works with or without a computer
- Metric Halo's exclusive per-channel selectable character from ultra clean to nice and gooey
- Integrated ultra-low-latency processing with plenty of DSP power to run it
- Most compact, lowest weight, lowest power and lowest price in its class
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.