The unit is equipped with 8 microphone/balanced analog inputs, 2 channels of digital I/O (AES/EBU and S/PDIF), 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O and 8 balanced analog outputs. The first 4 microphone/line inputs are on XLR connectors, but all 8 inputs can provide +48V phantom power for condenser microphone use. Wordclock in/out and dual FireWire connectors, along with 24-bit, 96kHz converters on all channels, make this the perfect tool for digital recording.
On-board DSP powers the v.5 MIO Console that can function as a mixer, router and control application. The software can be used to route any input to any output, providing powerful and flexible mixing possibilities. A "Record Panel" allows for straight forward recording of incoming audio without the need for additional DAW software. This is particularly useful in situations where immediate editing is not required, but stable, fool-proof recording is.
The 2882 Expanded will function at a high level in a variety of applications. For studio recording, it offers sound processing or simple file transfer between workstations. For broadcast applications it offers instant playback of 2 individual stereo sends for music cues or sound effects. For live performance, in addition to operating as a remote recorder, or to play out backing tracks and musical cues, the interface provides live engineers a simple and efficient tool for analysis and system venue tuning using optional SpectraFoo software.
Metric Halo Mobile IO 2882 Expanded Features :
- Fully portable FireWire audio interface and format converter
- Bus powered or use with external adapter that provides sufficient power for other peripherals
- 18 simultaneous input channels and 20 simultaneous output channels, all with full 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- 8 microphone preamplifiers (4 with XLR connectors) with switchable 48V phantom power
- Selectable stereo AES/EBU or S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs
- 8 channels of ADAT Lightpipe I/O (switchable to TOSlink)
- Wordclock I/O on BNC connectors
- Sample rate conversion (SRC) on digital AES or S/PDIF digital I/O
- Headphone amplifier with front panel mute/dim
- Stand-alone operation
- Front panel metering for analog inputs and outputs
- OS X drivers with multi-interface support
- MIO Software Console
- v.5 Configurable mixer for near-zero latency mixing and routing
- Completely customizable mixing engine can be created from scratch or with any of the templates included
- Record Panel provides no-frills, but very stable recoding feature for all inputs
- A single input can be multi-ed and given various levels of DSP processing and then recorded as separate tracks
- An arbitrary number of busses can be created (limited only by the capabilities of the hardware), each of which can be used as a master bus (routed to an output) or an auxiliary bus (routed to other busses), with bus able to be dynamically adjustable from mono to 7.1 surround
- Integrated surround monitor controller/switcher
- "Character" slot available on all channels provides analog modeling of various circuit types, including tube based electronics, etc.
- Full console metering of every channel and mix bus
- Total recall of every console parameter
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.