Designed and built in Los Angeles, the Meris Mercury7 is the first 500 Series algorithmic DSP reverb module. While it offers a range of effects from standard to otherworldly, Mercury7 was inspired by the sounds of the Lexicon 224 that many of us know from Vangelis’ 1982 Bladerunner soundtrack. Maintaining a little mystique for those who enjoy exploring effects, the module has conventional pots and no LCD displays.
Contained within its small form factor are two unique algorithms. Ultraplate expands on the quick reflection buildup and response of a traditional plate by adding a broad range of plate sizes. Cathedra enables you to remold and shape a signal according to a large-sounding environment with a slower build up – use it for creating ethereal soundscape textures.
Both channels can be run through an inventive modulation engine that offers familiar parameters, like Space Decay, and also trippy ones like Vibrato, Pitch Vector, and Swell that will find fans among sound designers as well as those who want their guitars to sound like Daniel Lanois. And this broad applicability is deliberate; the Mercury7 reverb module, like other Meris gear, is a sound design tool that is intended to be used as an instrument in its own right, in live performance as well as in the studio.
Meris have offered the Mercury7 as a mono module so that its effects can be scaled more massively and flexibly — link two to create true stereo ambience.
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Variable Auto Swell Envelope
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32-bit floating point DSP
- Stereo and Surround Linkable
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Premium quality 24-bit A/D and D/A
- 32-bit floating point DSP hardware
- -116 dB Signal to Noise Ratio (typical)
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Burr-Brown precision balanced input and output drivers
- Stereo and Surround Linkable
- 100% analog bypass
- <100 mA total power consumption
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.