The McDSP ML4000 Native mastering limiter and dynamics plug-in is actually two incredible dynamics processors in one, the ML1 mastering limiter and the ML4 multiband gate, expander, and compressor. Together, these amazing dynamics engines provide you with the power and control to pump up stems and final mixes, giving them the professional gloss that gives tracks that vital "finished" sound. The ML4000 mastering suite is structured so that the multiband ML4 processor feeds directly into the ML1 limiter, giving you total flexibility over the final compression and dynamics stages. Steep 24dB/octave filters carve the ML4's bands into isolated frequencies, allowing you to fine tune specific bands.
Atypical controls and functions, such as upward expansion maximize loudness, without leaving a noticeable impact on tone. The ML1's brickwall limiting also uses an advanced lookahead to treat peaks smoothly. Further tone-shaping tools such as analog saturation modeling allow you to add warmth and additional vitality to your audio. The result is a sound that's naturally inflated and perceptibly louder, without sounding flat or overcompressed. What's more, ML4000 is fantastically easy to learn and use. If you're looking for solid results from a mastering-grade dynamics plug-in, you're going to love what McDSP's ML4000 can do for you!McDSP ML4000 Native Mastering Limiter and Dynamics Plug-in Features at a Glance
- Includes two sections, the ML4 multiband gate, expander, and compressor, which feeds into the ML1 mastering limiter
- Brick wall look-ahead limiter operation
- Multi-stage peak detection and limiting functions
- Includes unique limiter Knee and Mode controls
- Dynamics include both upward and downward multiband gate and expander functions, as well as traditional compression
- Simultaneous display of gate, expander, and compressor dynamic curves in every band
- Multiple real-time metering options
- Adjustable crossover filters
- Multi-band control linking
- Analog saturation modeling
- Double-precision processing
- Low-latency performance
- Mono and stereo versions
- Mac and PC compatible - AAX Native, RTAS, Audiosuite, and AU format
Pump up your tracks with the McDSP's ML4000 native mastering limiter and dynamics plug-in!
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.