The McDSP Emerald Pack is nothing less than every high-end, full version McDSP plug-in ever made in one amazing bundle. Do the math, Emerald Pack is one PAR award, two Blue Ribbon awards, and three TEC award nominations across 30 sonically superb DSP efficient plug-ins, which adds up to the most broad-based suite of professional audio tools ever assembled.McDSP Emerald Pack Includes
- Analog Channel - Reproduces the sounds of high-end analog tape machines, analog tape, and analog channel amplifiers. Analog Channel gives the user complete control of analog gain staging, acting as a 'digital pre-amp' (AC1), and analog tape and tape machines (AC2). (TEC award nominee)
- ML4000 - A high-resolution limiter and multiband dynamics processor designed for music, mastering, post, and live sound. ML4000 is two plug-ins:
the ML1 mastering limiter and the ML4 multiband gate, expander, and compressor.
- Revolver - A high-powered convolution reverb that drives like no other, providing two syncable delay lines, total impulse response adjustment, routable EQ, and unprecedented control. (PAR award recipient)
- Channel G - The ultimate channel strip solution. Modes for music and post production are available alongside models of the world's most popular analog mixing desks. (TEC award nominee)
- CompressorBank - The best from the old and the best from the new, delivering complete dynamic range control with Multiple Peak Detection Circuits, pre-filtering, static/dynamic EQ and compression curve modeling. (EQ Blue Ribbon award recipient)
- FilterBank - Can emulate any EQ: tube driven or solid-state, vintage or modern with unique and powerful features such as Peak, Slope, Dip controls and variable Q modes. (EQ Blue Ribbon award recipient)
- MC2000 - A high-end multiband compressor plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern compressors in two, three, and four band configurations. (TEC award nominee)
- Chrome Tone - Brings the world of custom guitar amps, boutique outboard gear, and pedal effects inside your DAW.
- Synthesizer One - A sophisticated soft-synth designed to deliver a fabulously fat analog sound with the flexibility of software.
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.