"The Zero To Sixty Drive is a combination of my favorite overdrive tones and features. I designed this pedal after building and modding numerous overdrive pedals. I tweaked this, tightened that, added this, dropped that and ended up here. I realized that I had multiple boutique overdrives and wanted an “all in one” pedal of my favorites. I hope that you enjoy this pedal and that it inspires you to play and have fun doing that. The beauty of this pedal lies in your guitar's natural tone, playing style and setup. Tons of different tones in one box.
This is our TS style drive pedal and I say that with a very small grain of salt. One day noticing that I had five overdrive pedals on my board (modded by a now good friend of McCaffrey Audio) I thought to myself "Self " why do I have five overdrive pedals on my board even though I LOVE overdrives and then quickly ran to the lair to start building and learning. I wanted something that was a Swiss Army knife of sorts but not with ten knobs and twenty switches. We are plug and play at McCaffrey Audio and adhere strictly to the K.I.S.S method. After years of modding and prototyping the once “E” Overdrive transformed into the sleek Zero to Sixty Drive. This has been a fan and artist favorite as well. Many a transparent drive waits for you under the hood of this classic beauty."Specifications:
- Negative center 2.1mm standard 9V power supply.
- Single dual op-amp with symmetrical clipping.
- Increases/decreases output volume of pedal.
- Affects the amount of gain/drive of the pedal. Notice that your guitar tone is retained even with the gain set at max.
- Controls the highs and lows of the pedal. Does not act like a “normal” tone control. It is more of a fine tune of the midrange frequencies.
- Two-way switch that allows you to add more bass response to desired taste.
- Three-way switch that selects stock symmetrical silicon clipping in the right position. Middle position is NO diodes, just pure op-amp drive (works great for pushing the front end of your amp or another pedal(s) in your chain). Left position is a magical mix of diodes in symmetrical clipping. Adds a slight increase in volume and a tad less compression than the right position.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.