"The Reactor Boost Compressor was truly born by the demands of the people! I was never a big compressor guy. I had numerous requests for various compressor builds over a three month period. I decided to see what all the fuss was about.
One very cold Wisconsin winter I was suddenly bombarded with demands for compressor builds. Having never been a big fan of compressors myself I set out on a journey finding the “perfect” compressor and in the end myself. Well maybe the “myself” part is pushing it just a bit. I did find a couple of key things with the many great, okay and just bad compressors. First being that they either favored single coils or humbuckers but never both and the second being, just too much squish. I wanted a compressor that played nice with all guitars regardless of race, creed or color and didn’t have to be placed at the end of your signal chain with a delay and muff style pedal I wanted a compressor that did more. In the end the Tite Line and now the Reactor was born. This pedal borders on illegal in many states because it just aint right, but man is it cool. Compression YES Boost YES Enhancement of your overall tone. You best believe. This is a unique pedal that rides the line on three different pedal concepts. Again this pedal has been a fan and artist favorite since she was born"Specifications:
- Negative center 2.1mm standard 9V power supply.
- Single dual op-amp effect with J-Fets and a single diode towards the end of the circuit.
- Increases/decreases output volume of pedal. Increase the level and notice how the pedal starts to push the front end of your amp and other pedals.
- Affects the amount of compression and drive when the level is increased.
Critical Mass Switch
- Three-way switch that adds bass response to the effect. Middle is the stock or “jangle” position. Adds a bit O’ snap to pick’n. Left adds just a bit more bass response. Right adds the most bass response.
Mad Dog’s Favorite Setting
- Put this in front of your slightly driven amp and enjoy with a fine cigar!
- Level to 5:00 or the max setting.
- Fusion to 10:00
- Critical Mass switch to the left position
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.