The Matthews Effects Whaler V2 is an original fuzz pedal that takes your guitar from a Velcro monster of the depths, to a massive attacking beast of the sea. Built on a desire to find the elusive tone that is always taunting us, the Whaler V2 uses a truly original dynamic fuzz circuit that takes you from a pushed tube amp tone to fuzz hysteria. Dive into its deceptively simple controls for a deep wealth of tone unlike any other fuzz pedal. This new version has an added gain stage, substantially increasing The Whaler V2's range and depth of sound.Sculpting Your Fuzz
Achieve different fuzz and gain tones using the "Sustain" and "Squish" knobs. "Sustain" is a wide range control that lets you dial how hard the signal hits the front end of the circuit, taking you from a dirty drive to a thick, blubbery fuzz. The "Squish" knob adjusts the positive bias of the different gain stages, which changes the overall characteristic of the gain, from a ripping velcro, gated sound to a more open traditional fuzz.
The Whaler's dynamic EQ starts with the "Tone" knob, which when turned clockwise, produces more highs and less lows and vice versa. The "Body" control sculpts the mid response from all-out scooped, to a heavy mid EQ. These two deceptively simple knobs offer a wide range of tones available at your fingertips.
- Output: Volume of the effect
- Sustain: Controls amount of fuzz
- Squish: Control bias of the fuzz
- Tone: Turned clockwise, increases highs and decreases lows and vice versa
- Body: Lets you scoop the mids
- Rick Matthews obsesses over every last detail to make the highest quality and intuitive pedals available. This commitment to excellence is on full display with The Whaler V2. Its wide range of dynamic fuzz tones make for a pedal that is as vast and wild as the seven seas.
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Top-mounted jacks make pedal board placement effortless
- Soft-touch footswitch designed for the abuse of the road
- Includes Matthews Effects limited 5-year warranty
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.