The Matthews Effects Cosmonaut V2 is a reverb and delay pedal which harnesses spacial anomalies that let you travel to new frontiers of time and space. The journey begins with two rows of identical controls, allowing you to switch between the top and bottom row with the push of a button. Always visible and editable on the fly, this works as a preset without any programming or menu diving. You can set each row to be a completely different sound. For example, set a deep modulated reverb on one, a tape delay on the other or create any combination of two distinct sounds and alternate between them instantly. For each set of controls, there is a slide switch on the side of the pedal that lets you select either Luna 2, a modulated reverb, Sputnik, a unique plate reverb or Vostok 1, a tape emulating delay. Get lost in the void exploring the vast array of sounds from The Cosmonaut V2.
The Cosmonaut V2 has two sets of slide switches on the left side of the pedal that let you choose one of these three algorithms for each row of controls.
- Luna 2: A dark, haunting modulated reverb that pushes you to journey deeper into the void. Use "Anomaly" to add modulation to this effect, taking your guitar tone to new dimensions and the spaces in between. Excels as a dark, warm reverb with long ambient tails or a tight, modulated room verb.
- Sputnik: The Sputnik lets you warp through space into a reflective plate reverb. Use "Anomaly" to add modulation to this effect. Great for everything from ambient, deep sounds; to short, reflective, light verbs.
- Vostok 1: A warm tape emulating delay that excels at a variety of vintage, analog-emulating sounds. Dial in a short slap back with "Travel" control set low, for an ambient other-worldly feel, or choose a high "Anomaly" knob setting for a journey into space madness.
- Fuel: Mix of the reverb or delay
- Anomaly: Controls the modulation mix of the reverb or the time of the delay
- Travel: Controls the decay of the reverb or delay
Rick Matthews obsesses over every last detail to make the highest quality and intuitive pedals available. This commitment to detail is on full display with The Cosmonaut V2. From its rugged build, wide range of available sounds, bypass options and alternate settings The Cosmonaut V2 lets you boldly go where no tone has gone before.
- Alt Switch (secondary foot switch): What sets the Cosmonaut V2 apart from other pedals is the Alt controls. The three knobs on the "Top" row of the pedal are duplicated on the "Bottom" row giving you two different settings/sounds which you can jump between. You can independently select the algorithms for each row using the slide switches on the side of the pedal. This creates a simple and straightforward way to get two dynamic sounds on the fly.
- Alternate Jack Out: This input allows you to control the Alt and bypass switch remotely using a TRS cable. Tip controls the Alternate Switch and ring controls the Bypass Switch.
- Analog Dry Path Signal: Your instrument's dry signal path is kept completely analog while mixing in the digital wet signal creating a unique and unparalleled sound.
- Expression Jack: Plug in an expression pedal to dynamically control the "Travel" knob on the 2nd row of controls. This bypasses the physical knob on the 2nd row when the expression pedal is plugged in. TRS cable required.
- Tails or Bypass Mode: The Cosmonaut V2 allows the beautiful haunting layers to continue as you switch the pedal Off, preventing an abrupt cut to your sound. If you desire that hard-cut when bypassing the pedal, simply hold both foot switches for 10 seconds until the bypass led flashes. Do the same to switch it back.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.