The Turret delivers a unique, easy-to-use solution for users who need for a complete high-performance equipment system for streaming and podcasting. The Turret has a full HD webcam with built-in H.264 video compression, a high-quality 48kHz/16-bit USB condenser microphone with pop filter and an LED light ring, daylight-balanced, with both cool and warm filter accessories.
The Marantz Professional Turret is a unique, all-in-one broadcast tool that gives any podcaster, gamer or live internet streamer high-quality components with a multitude of configurations for creating a professional presentation. It’s compact and simple, perfect on a desktop and portable enough to take on location.
To make the system truly self-contained and capable of handling any streaming/podcast/gaming task without the need for additional equipment, Turret has a high-speed USB-C computer output for low latency and an internal USB hub. There is even an onboard headphone amplifier so audio monitoring is a snap. Everything the demanding streaming/broadcasting enthusiast needs is right here, in one convenient, high-performance package.
The camera is an auto-focus design, with Full HD 1080p video (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) compatible with the latest version of Skype. It supports full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels). It has automatic low-light correction and is compatible with Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later as well as Mac OS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player)
The microphone is also an extremely high performance unit. It’s a condenser design, with a 14mm diameter back electret condenser, sensitivity of -34dB ± 2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz), max SPL of 132dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz) and a wide-range frequency response of 150 - 15kHz. For the utmost in user convenience, the preamp is integrated with the microphone gain control on the tower. Users can directly monitor the microphone signal while recording/streaming, without the delay of monitoring through the computer’s headphone output. The headphone output – with level control - is located on the tower.
The Tower itself contains the main controls that the streamer/podcaster will access to use the system. There is an LED light dimmer, with click/off at extreme left position, headphone output jack, headphone volume, Mic gain knob, Mic mute button, and camera on/off switch.
On the rear of the tower is the USB-C jack for output to PC/MAC (high speed – low latency), (2) USB 3.0 jacks (internal hub) and the 12VDC input jack
This kind of common-sense user-oriented layout and design makes the Turret both extremely easy and intuitive to use, while delivering extremely high, effortless performance. To the end user, the system is seamless and transparent.
The LED Ring Light has a 100mm diameter with a color temperature of 5600K (daylight-balanced). It’s dimmable and includes a Cool Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on) 7000K, a Warm Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on) 3000K, and a Diffused Daylight Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on).
An extremely high-quality headphone amplifier is a critical part of the Turret system. Without a pristine, articulate signal being sent to the headphones, the entire broadcasting/podcasting/gaming experience falls apart. The Turret hits the mark squarely here with a headphone amplifier of unimpeachable quality: THD <0.009%, Signal-to-Noise ratio >100dB and a frequency response of 20-20kHz. With an RMS power output of 130mW and an impedance of 30 ohms, the Turret headphone amplifier will drive virtually any headphone to extremely loud levels, with the utmost clarity and accuracy.
- All-in-one, freestanding broadcasting system
- Full HD webcam with H.264 video compression
- High-quality USB condenser microphone (48kHz/16-bit) with pop filter
- Dimmable LED light ring / daylight-balanced with cool, warm and diffusion filter accessories
- USB-C output to computer for high-speed, low-latency
- Internal USB hub
- Headphone amplifier
- Multi-step auto focus
- Diagonal field of view: 78°
- Optical resolution: 2MP native
- Full HD 1080p video (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) recording
- Frame rate: 30 fps/1080p, 30 fps/720p
- H.264 video compression, M-JPEG compatible
- ON/OFF switch
- Automatic low-light correction
- Compatible with Windows® 7, 8, 10 & Mac OS 10.6 or later
- Operates in USB Video Device Class (UVC) mode
- USB 2.0 – Class 2 Compliant Driver
- Electret condenser capsule: 14mm diameter
- Sensitivity: -34dB ± 2dB (0db = 1V/Pa @ 1KHZ)
- Output impedance: 100 â„¦ ± 30% (@ 1kHz)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Pad Switch: 0 dB / -10 dB
- Sample rate: 32 kHz / 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz @16-bit
- USB 2.0 Class Compliant
- Frequency response: 150 Hz - 15 kHz
- Equivalent noise level: < 12 dbA (A-weighted)
- Self noise: < 12dBA
- ON/OFF switch
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Output power: 130mW
- Level control
- 3.5mm stereo output
- Mix control to mix microphone audio with USB audio input
LED Light Ring
- 4" dimmable LED light ring
- (30) wide-angle white LEDs @ 5600K
(3) accessory filters
- Diffused daylight
- USB 1 & 2: (2) Type A USB 3.0, 0.75A total available current between two ports for powering devices
- To PC: (1) USB-C connector / USB 3.0 connection
- USB Audio In: Class 2 compliant speaker device for audio to be monitored in headphone output – set by user in the compute
Microphone Auxiliary Output
- Fixed line-level output on 3.5mm TRS jack
- With Arm fully in: 16.7" (424mm) Width including base (max)
- With Arm fully out: 33.9" (860mm) Width including base (max)
- Base Dimensions (width x length): 6.85" x 8.04" (174mm x 204mm)
- Height with Extension: 19.6" (498mm)
- Height without Extension: 17.7" (449mm)
- Weight: 7.7 lbs (3.5 kg)
- AC-DC Power Supply
- 100 ~ 240 VAC compatible
- 12 VDC @ 1 Amp output
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.