The PMD-750T beltpack transmitter - available as a separate item - expands the PMD-750’s versatility. When added to the PMD-750 Wireless Camera Mount System, the system will then utilize two beltpack transmitters. The system with two transmitters can be operated in stereo (for two separate audio tracks) or mono (both transmitter outputs are combined). The professional, lightweight build and easily-readable OLED screen make the transmitter simple to operate-even for a novice. Includes an omnidirectional lavalier microphone for use right out of the box.Features
- 2.4GHz FHSS (frequency-hopping spread spectrum) operation
- Expands the PMD-750 Wireless Camera Mount System to two-channel operation
- Automatic pairing and channel selection
- Locking 4-pin mini-XLR input
- Includes omnidirectional lavalier microphone
- Foam and synthetic fur windscreens
- Frequency Spectrum: 2.401 - 2.483 GHz
- Transmission Method: FHSS
- Dynamic Range: > 100 dB
- THD: < 0.2 %, typical
- Latency: 4.5 ms
- Operating Range: Up to 100' (31m)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Maximum Input Level: -20dB
- Bias Voltage: 5V (for condenser mics)
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Power: (2) AA alkaline batteries
- Current Consumption: 126 mA
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 2.6” x 4.0” x 1.6” (65 x 102 x 40mm)
- Weight: 82g
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 3 kΩ
- Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Sensitivity: -38 dB, ± 3 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 25 dBA
- Maximum SPL Level: 130 dB
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Pairing Bands: 16 channels
- Modulation: GFSK
- Audio Quality: Uncompressed 96 kHz/24-bit
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥ 100 dB (A equivalent - whole system)
- T.H.D.: 0.2% (typical) @ 1 kHz
- Dynamic Range: ≥ 100 dB (A - whole system)
- Audio Sampling: 96 kHz / 24-Bit
- Current Consumption: 150 mA (one channel) 170 mA (two channels)
- Operating Temperature: 14°to 131° F (-10° to 55° C)
- Operating Distance: > 30m (in open space)
- Maximum Output Level: -12 dB
- Output Impedance: 300 Ω
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.