Deep Blue Delay (DBD) is a natural sounding digital/analog delay, with analog direct signal path.
- The DBD has about the same bandwidth as the classic tape echo units, and it can be used in front of an amplifier or in amplifier effects loops.
- There are no noise reduction circuits, which keeps decay of echo as natural as possible.
- The direct signal path is short and made with analog amplifiers with no filtering.
- There should be no distortion or tone coloration as long as input level is in range below maximum allowed.
- The echo signal has a tuned filtering to allow extreme settings without interference.
The delay is specially designed to work well with distorted tone, as this is the most critical application, where delays often fail.
You can use the pedal before or after distortion. As such, it will work exceptionally well on clean sounds where requirements are less stringent, especially in terms of echo bandwidth and repeat formation.
The delay tone has been carefully tuned with lot of attention to the first critical reflection and how the repeats decay.
Deep Blue Delay is kept small (Width x Length x Height :69mm x 111mm x 50mm including jacks and knobs) containing just the basic delay features; Delay Time, Delay Level and Repeat controls. It was designed to work as an ambience delay; like that of a vintage tape echo and the repeat formation was specifically designed to allow easy setting and less critical setting of delay time. With delay times higher than 120ms, the delay time is sometimes set on the beat or on a multiple of the beat. Deep blue handles this by not giving full range repeats, but a tuned response that don’t need to be on the beat to sound good.
- LEVEL: Sets the level of delayed signal mixed with straight guitar tone, fully CCW there is only straight (un-effected) guitar signal heard and fully CW gives the loudest delay.
- DELAY: Controls the delay time from 25ms (fully CCW) to 450ms (fully CW)
- REPEAT: Controls the repeats of the delay signal, fully CCW gives one repeat and at fully CW you get infinite feedback.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.