ProFXv3 mixers take the best-selling series to the next level for live mixing, recording, and content creation. Now with Onyx mic preamps, 2x4 192kHz recording, GigFX effects engine, and a new modern design.
Mackie ProFXv3 Series mixers are the ultimate affordable solution for live, home recording, and content creators. Everything you love about the series has been dialed up to 11. Best-in-class sound quality, versatility, and reliability that will have you hugging your mixer on a regular basis.
Now with Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, 24 built-in FX, and more. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O and zero-latency hardware monitoring. Both Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM recording software/plug-in packages are included.
Legendary performance for stage, studio, and beyond – ProFXv3 Series Mixers.
Mic preamps matter, a lot, and our renowned Onyx Mic Preamps are designed for maximum studio-quality performance. Ultra-low noise and up to 60dB of gain means tons of headroom and crystal clear sound even with gain hungry mics.
FX is in the name, so it only makes sense that they got a serious upgrade. Now with 24 great-sounding effects, you have more options than ever for adding that finishing touch to a vocal or kicking up the drama on your podcast.
Recording in extreme quality is easy with ProFXv3. Sample rates up to 192kHz combined with our Onyx mic preamps ensure you get the most pristine sound possible. 2x4 I/O is great for creating two mixes on your computer and sending each to the mixer with USB 1/2 being sent to your headphones/control room and USB 3/4 being sent to a channel strip.
Great hardware needs great software. With every ProFXv3 mixer, you get not one, but two award-winning DAWs plus massive plug-in bundles. Learn more about the powerful included software below.
An essential tool for both live and studio, a compressor helps smooth out the audio in that channel by keeping louder audio in-check while allowing softer sounds to be pulled up. This is especially great for dynamic sources like vocalists, dialogue, drums, and more.
When recording, especially in a studio environment, being able to monitor in real-time with no delay is crucial. But what about monitoring from your computer so you can hear your mix, plugins, etc.?
ProFXv3 makes it easy with a dedicated control that allows you to blend between your DAW audio and directly from the channel inputs.Mix / Record / Create
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
- Equipped with 2 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60db of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
- With 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy easy… easy….. easy…….. easy (Delay, get it?)
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-Bit / 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
- 2-band EQ (80Hz and 12kHz) on channels 1/2
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Line inputs on channel 3/4
- Stereo 1/8” input on channel 5/6
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor*
- The DAW Essentials Collection™ for Waveform™ OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Protective bag (sold separately)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.