ProFXv2 mixers feature all-new Vita preamps for unmatched sound quality and a no-compromise live mixing toolkit including the all-new, immensely powerful ReadyFX effects engine.
Delivering unmatched sound quality, Mackie ProFXv2 mixers feature all-new Mackie Vita pre-amps, which are virtually noiseless and designed specifically for the highly dynamic and unforgiving world of live sound reinforcement.
The Mackie ProFXv2 boasts the powerful, ready FX effect engine harnessing floating point DSP to deliver 16 rich effects that elevate any performance. ProFXv2 offers a no-compromise sound tool kit that includes room-shaping GEQ and USB interface for hassle-free recording and playback.
With its legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” steel chassis design and unmatched sonic performance, ProFXv2 mixers will truly elevate your live sound game.
Mackie ProFX16v2 16x4 Channel Mixer Features
- 16 high-headroom line level inputs
- 10 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids on mono channels
- 4 flexible subgroups for professional mix management
- 2 aux outputs for monitor mixes, fill speakers and more
- No-Compromise Live Mixing 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
ReadyFX Effects Engine
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
Integrated Break Switch
This feature allows you to mute all channels via a single switch without having to change volume levels or mute/unmute (and mute again) all individual channels.
No-Compromise Live Mixing Toolkit
Built-in USB interface for easily recording your mix or for music playback during the show. Mackie has even included easy-to-use Tracktion recording software so you can get started right away. And with features like channel inserts and foot-switchable FX mute, ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
Mackie ProFX16v2 16x4 Channel Mixer Other Features
- Single-knob channel compression for smooth, even dynamic control (ch. 5-8)
- Individual channel mutes and overload indication
- 100Hz low-cut filters per channel (18dB/octave)
- Channel inserts for connecting outboard processing (ch. 1-4)
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and main masters
- 48V phantom power for connecting condenser mics
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outs with level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs
- No-Hassle USB Recording/Playback Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Choose to record subgroups 1/2 or main L/R mix
- Separate USB input level control to mains
- USB routable to full-featured channel strip
Mackie ProFX16v2 16x4 Channel Mixer Specs
- Channels 16
- Phantom Power Yes
- EQ Multi-Band
- Computer Connectivity USB
- Weight 19 lbs.
- Dimensions 8.1"H x 22"W x 20.1"D
- Mixer Type Analog
- Transport Controls No
- DAW Control No
- Series ProFX
- Model 16v2
- Outputs-Direct 2 Aux Out
- I/O Expansion Slots No
- Aux Sends 2
- Busses/Groups 4
- Faders 17
- Effects Yes
- Outputs-Other Stereo RCA tape I/O; Control room/Headphone out
- Rackmountable No
- Mic Preamps 10
- Inputs-Other Channel inserts for connecting outboard processing (ch. 1-4)
- Inputs-Digital USB
- Outputs-Main Stereo XLR; 1/4" TRS
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.