What You Get with the ProFX16 This live sound mixer is loaded with 16 high-headroom line inputs, 10 low-noise mic preamplifiers, dedicated compressors, flexible 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels, integrated RMFX effects, and precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors, all in an ultra-tough enclosure with impact-resistant sides. Individual channel mute switches and overload indicators provide hands-on control and visual feedback of your mix. Inserts on mono mic/line channels let you connect outboard processors, +48V phantom power with LED is there for use with condenser mics, and a row of 60 mm faders gives you control over input channels, subgroups, and mains.
RMFX Effects for Any Gig Rather than load up the ProFX16 with hundreds of effects that you will rarely use, Mackie included just 16 classic, useable effects that you will go to time and time again: small, medium, and large room reverbs with a mix of warm and bright characteristics; simple, rich choruses; and an array of practical delays. These effects come courtesy of the ProFX16's RMFX (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor.
For both live sound and recording, the ProFX16 effects mixer boasts four dedicated in-line compressors, which deliver one-knob dynamic control. You can use the compressors on channels 5 through 8 for vocals, bass, and more.
Record and Stream via USB Integrated USB connectivity allows you to hook up the ProFX16 to a laptop, start up your digital audio workstation (DAW) or the included Tracktion software, and record your whole show. Or, kick back and stream music directly from a computer. Moreover, you can route your USB return through channels 15/16 and then apply EQ or integrate performance software. Simply stream the output of your performance software into the ProFX16, combine that signal with what's plugged into the mixer, and send everything back to the computer for recording. Say hello to easy archiving of your live performances.
Built to Withstand Some Abuse The ProFX16 is so portable and lightweight that you might attempt to carry it and some other big piece of gear from the van to the stage at the same time, and you might just drop it. If it does end up crashing to the ground, don't worry -- the ProFX16 is housed in a solid steel chassis featuring extra protective impact-resistant side cheeks made of durable ABS. For additional protection from accidents or stage rage, you can rackmount the ProFX16.
Features: - Professional 16-channel live sound mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 10 Low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50 dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (channels 5 to 8)
- 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 reverbs, choruses, and delays
- 7-Band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to mains
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxes, and more
- 3-Band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 16 High-headroom line inputs (8 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators for visual feedback
- 18 dB/octave 100 Hz low-cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (channels 1 to 4) for connecting outboard processors
- 60 mm faders for input channels, subgroups, and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser microphones
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room/headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4" main outputs
- Rackmountable design using optional rack ears
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Includes free download of Tracktion software
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.