If you're involved in demanding professional broadcast or recording, the Lynx E44 is made for you. Built upon the legacy of the acclaimed LynxONE and LynxTWO cards, E series audio interfaces go further to deliver the highest A/D and D/A conversion performance ever in a PCI Express card - even eclipsing that of the Lynx Aurora. The E44 employs state-of-the-art design methodologies to achieve high performance levels. Components are painstakingly selected to provide vanishingly low noise and distortion. The compact circuit topologies are engineered to cancel external noise pickup. Capacitors with solid dielectrics are used for high reliability and long life. AudioBuy.com.au Australia engineers rely on Lynx products day-in and day-out. You can, too.Solid Lynx engineering
Like all Lynx products, the Lynx E44 is engineered to perfection. One example would be the PCB layout, which emphasizes exacting component placement and trace routing, in addition to extensive use of copper planes for shielding and power distribution. With the PCI Express bus, power is a particular challenge due to the lack of the negative supply rail required to power analog amplifier stages. To overcome this, the E series employs a unique design that generates extremely low-noise supply rails that are quite tolerant of badly designed computer power supplies. Another core technology pioneered for use in audio devices by Lynx is the use of field programmable gate arrays.Lynx E44 Features at a Glance
- PCIe audio interface with four analog I/O channels and four digital I/O channels
- Four channels A/D and D/A conversion
- Four channels of AES3 or S/PDIF I/O
- Extremely low-jitter SynchroLock sample clock generator
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz
- Fixed or adjustable trim level on all analog I/O, relay controlled
- Automatic output muting on power on/off (de-thump)
- FPGA-based on-board hardware mixing
- V2 DMA Engine promotes extremely low-latency operation
- Drivers for Macintosh OS X, Windows 7 & 8. Thunderbolt compatible
- Lynx Mixer application
- RoHS compliant
- Designed and built in Costa Mesa, CA
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.