Lynx Studio Technology's AES16 192kHz Multichannel AES/EBU Interface integrates digital consoles, multi-channel A/D and D/A converters, and hard disk recorders with computer-based workstations. The AES16 offers unprecedented AES/EBU channel capacity and routing flexibility in a single PCI card format. With support for up to 16 channels of input and output at sample rates up to 192kHz, the AES16 turns your computer into a powerful digital router or patch bay with extensive flexibility with minimal cabling. Most importantly, the AES16 supports the emerging single-wire 192kHz standard and is compatible with existing dual-wire AES/EBU devices. Up to four AES16's can be installed in a single computer.Lynx Studio Technology's AES16 At-a-Glance
- Extremely Low Latencies
- Sample Rate Conversion
- On-Board Digital Mixer
Offering a solution for jitter problems in AES signals, the AES16 incorporates a new Lynx technology called SynchroLock that provides extreme jitter tolerance at all inputs. By coupling statistical analysis with low-noise clock generation techniques, SynchroLock is able to extract a very clean clock from AES signals affected by long cable lengths and other noise sources. The clock output of SynchroLock can also be used as a very accurate word clock source for other studio devices.Extremely Low Latencies
Glitch-free recording and playback is assured due to the AES16's large on-board buffers and extremely efficient zero-wait state DMA engine. These features provide tolerance to system latencies and significantly reduce load on the host CPU. Data transfer hardware and software are highly optimized to provide extremely low latencies for ASIO and other real-time applications.Expandability
The AES16 includes an LStream expansion port for increasing its I/O capabilities. Connecting a Lynx LS-ADAT adds multi-channel ADAT lightpipe I/O and supports format conversion between AES/EBU and ADAT.Sample Rate Conversion
The AES16-SRC model offers eight channels of mastering quality sample rate conversion to accommodate studios running multiple samples rates or signals not locked to "house sync".On-Board Digital Mixer
The on-board digital mixer offers flexible patch-bay style routing and digital mixing. Zero Latency 32-channel / 32-bit digital mixer with 16 sub outputs. Multiple dither algorithms available per channel.Lynx Studio Technology's AES16 Features
- Sixteen-channel AES/EBU Digital I/O
- 8 Channels of sample rate conversion
- 192kHz / 24-bit Single-wire and Dual-wire Modes
- SynchroLock Jitter Attenuation
- Word Clock and Multi-card Synchronization
- Powerful Mixing and Routing Engine
- Low-latency Drivers for Windows and Macintosh
- Includes (2) CBL-AES1604 (6' balanced XLR cable set) for Direct Digital Interface to Yamaha, Apogee, Mackie, and other equipment.
- 24-bit AES/EBU format
- Non-audio support for Dolby Digital with Dolby Digital Recorder and Version 1 Driver
- 16 I/O in single-wire mode; 8 I/O in dual-wire mode
- Expansion: LStream port provides 16 channels of ADAT I/O
- Clock source: digital inputs, internal and external clocks
- Word Clock and multi-card synchronization
- Zero Latency 32-channel / 32-bit digital mixer with 16 sub outputs
- Multiple dither algorithms per channel
- Extremely low-jitter, tunable sample clock with SynchroLock Zero-wait state, 16-channel, scatter-gather DMA engine
- Windows 2000/XP: MME, ASIO 2.0, WDM, DirectSound, Direct Kernel Streaming and GSIF
- Macintosh OSX: CoreAudio
Lynx Studio Technology's AES16 - Solid Digital Conversion of Your Studio!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.