- A central hub of connectivity for engineers/guitarists’, interfacing pro gear and guitar gear, either direction, seamlessly
- Parallel audio blending. Mixing pedal and/or pro effects with your dry instrument signal, to feed both your amp and direct out for increased attack and track intelligibility
- Pre DI and instrument out pedalboard hard bypass insert and pro level balanced hard bypass insert, with send and return level trim and external foot switch controls
- Unique analog nulling level matching circuitry to assure absolute level matching between your insert in and insert out, ideal for accurate re-amping
- Instrument load on/off switch provides a 10 meg Ω impedance with load off and 100k to 2.2 meg Ω trim adjustable with load on to accommodate all types of pickups
- State of the art analog circuitry utilizing fully differential amps combined with vintage UTC style transformers on the instrument and the mic-level DI out, for optimum fidelity, full ground isolation, and hum free performance
- The easiest and most accurate re-amp device to use on the market, with no need for a mic pre-amp, or external DI. Included in the unit, both active line level transformerless DI (pro TRS out or final output exp TRS out), and active transformer mic level DI (final output XLR out), as well as re-amp input (pro TRS in)
- Line level expansion output for interfacing with other Little Labs products including the Redeye 3D, and the PCP instrument distro; increasing input flexibility and adding extra isolated outputs for remote amp placement over long distances
- Turn your pedal into pro gear and turn your pro gear into a pedal, with ease
- Rack-mountable with the Little Labs rack; up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1u space
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.