Designed and engineered in Austria, the Lewitt LCT 640 TS will revolutionize the way you think about the recording process. Set to Dual Output Mode the signal of the mics front and back diaphragm is provided by independent circuitries, any kind of polar pattern can be realized dynamically -- even after the recording.
Already recorded material can be changed dynamically by adjusting the polar pattern -- room sound can be added or decreased; even a turn by 180 degrees is possible. After recording with the LCT 640 TS, you can use LEWITT's POLARIZER plugin to tweak the material with incredible ease of use.
In Multi-Pattern Mode the LCT 640 TS has all the well-known characteristics of a great sounding studio multi-pattern condenser mic. It features five polar patterns: omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid and figure-8. Perfect Match technology takes care that all LCT 640 TS are having the exact same sensitivity at 1 kHz. The Dual Output Mode allows you to record in stereo with only one LCT 640 TS -- usually only possible with two microphones. Clipping History, 4 low-cut and pre-attenuation settings round off the outstanding feature list of the LCT 640 TS. The LCT 640 TS opens doors to a new world of recording techniques.
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Diaphragm: 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer: O 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: (Dual Output Mode) Create any polar pattern in post-production
- Polar pattern: (Multi-Pattern Mode) Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, super cardioid, figure-8
- 31.4 mV/Pa, -30.1 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
- 30.3 mV/Pa, -30.3 dBV/Pa (omni)
- 34.1 mV/Pa, -29.4 dBV/Pa (figure-8)
- Equivalent noise level: 10.5 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 133.8 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal / noise ratio: 83.5 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 123.3 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB
- Low-cut filter: linear
- 40 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- 80 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- 160 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance: 110 O
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 O
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 5.1 mA
- Mic enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR + Mini 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 158 x 52 x 36 mm, 6.22 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight: 425 g, 14.9 oz
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.