Meet the Lewitt LCT 441 FLEX, Lewitt Audio's puristic multi-pattern studio microphone. It follows the way paved by the highly acclaimed LCT 440 PURE, putting top-of-the-line technology in a compact housing.
This 1" true condenser microphone features eight types of directionality to choose from, including three reverse polar patterns that give you higher flexibility and invite you to experiment.
Comes with shock mount, windscreen, and pop filter.
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Diaphragm: 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer O: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8, reverse cardioid, reverse wide cardioid, reverse supercardioid
- Sensitivity: 17.2 mV/Pa, -35.3 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 7 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 144 dBSPL
- Signal / noise ratio: 87 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 137 dB (A)
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 4 mA
- Internal impedance: 54 O
- Rated load impedance: 1000 O
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Mic enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight: 325 g, 11.5 oz
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.