The LCT 340 is equipped with four-position low-cut filter and pre-attenuation slide switches, dual-color LED indicators and a convenient snap closure. It offers a dynamic range of 124 dB and stands out for its extremely low self-noise of 15 dB. Last but not least, its transformerless output makes this ruggedly designed pro-mic resistant to electrical interference and a first-class pick for true sound enthusiasts.
Lewitt LCT 340 Microphone Top applications
- Overhead miking // drums, percussion, ...
- Ensembles // choral or orchestral
- Acoustic instruments // piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings...
- Wind instruments // brass and woodwinds...
- Demanding live and studio applications
- 0.8-inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for ultra-precise and neutral sound reproduction
- Flat frequency response for natural, authentic sound
- Interchangeable capsules for cardioid and omnidirectional pattern selection ensuring maximum flexibility and an undisturbed workflow
- Wide dynamic range of 124 dB and low self-noise level of 15 dB for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth
- 4-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB and 18 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 4-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black die-cast full-metal body ensures long life
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Ws windshield, DTP 40 Lb leather bag and an optional omnidirectional true condenser transducer
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.