The LCT 240 is equipped with a high-performance back-electret capsule delivering a warm, distortion-free and natural sound. The very low self-noise and a wide dynamic range ensures a detailed sound reproduction in any setting. Like all models of the Authentica series, the LCT 240 also features a transformerless circuitry which makes it immune to electromagnetic interference.
Technological improvements such as automatic attenuation and clipping history, as well as an illuminated user interface and pushbuttons that allow for noiseless switching, make this sturdy all-rounder a highly convenient and reliable choice.
Lewitt LCT 240 Microphone Top applications
- Lead and background vocals
- Acoustic instruments // piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings...
- Overhead miking // drums, percussion...
- Room ambiance pick-up // guitar amplifier, drums...
- Wind instruments // brass and woodwinds...
- Live and studio applications
- Recording, home recording
- 2/3-inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for powerful and neutral sound reproduction
- Neutral frequency response for authentic sound onstage or in the studio
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Low self-noise and a total dynamic range of 130 dB provides an outstanding acoustic presence and powerful yet authentic sound
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 3-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Noiseless pushbuttons for quick and easy attenuation and high-pass filter selection
- Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock provide error-free recording and unparalleld ease of use
- Rugged black all-metal construction for durable performance onstage and in the studio
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Wx windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.