This 7-piece pro-kit contains our drum mic masterpiece, the dual-element cardioid DTP 640 REX, three dynamic DTP 340 TT mics, two LCT 340 condenser mics and one cardioid dynamic MTP 440 DM mic, as well as a selection of shock and drum mounts. All these pro-quality, precision-engineered microphones feature a tailored frequency response designed specifically for miking drums, percussions and bass instruments. The complete package exhibits fantastic SPL handling and off-axis sound rejection, delivering remarkably bright, smooth and balanced sound-anytime, anywhere.
The complete kit comes in a rugged aluminium case which allows for easy travel and secure storage.
Lewitt DTP Beat Microphone Kit Pro 7 Features
- 7-piece quality drum kit containing one DTP 640 REX, three dynamic DTP 340 TT microphones, two LCT 340 condenser microphones and one dynamic MTP 440 DM
- All microphones feature frequency responses specifically tailored for drums and percussion instruments
- Highly durable all-metal constructed bodies and hardened steel mesh grilles for reliable performance onstage and in the studio
- The LCT 340 provides interchangeable 0.8-inch small-diaphragm capsules for cardioid and omnidirectional (optional) pattern selection, convenient snap closure, transformerless output and dual-color LEDs
- The DTP 340 TT features a uniform supercardioid pickup pattern for high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source
- The MTP 440 DM is a cardioid dynamic microphone featuring a precision-engineered capsule for effective isolation of the intended sound source, perfectly suited for miking snare drums
- The DTP 640 REX combines a high-performance back-electret and a dynamic capsule in one mic for a highly balanced, rich and powerful drum sound
- All models are equipped with corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connectors ensuring reliable signal paths and low noise
- Comes in a black carrying case with double foam layers and artificial leather faces for easy travel and secure storage
- Includes two LCT 40 Ws windshields, five DTP 40 Mts shock mounts, four DTP 40 Mt drum mounts and one MTP 40 MCs shock mount
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.