If you are looking for larger-than-life tube sound, look no further. The LCT 840 stands for exceptionally warm and classic tube sound.
The dual triode 12AX7 tube delivers comforting sound with smooth high frequencies, while still preserving the ability to cut through the mix.
Low self-noise and high dynamic range exemplify how the LCT 840 is classic design brought into the present.
The externally polarized dual-diaphragm 1″ capsule captures every nuance of your performance thanks to its 3-micron-thin, gold-layered, low-mass diaphragms. It handles everything from vocals to full orchestras.
The LCT 840 is fully devoted to warm tube sound. We use a dual triode 12AX7 tube to create that warm and comforting sound with smooth high frequencies while still preserving the ability to cut through the mix.
Check out the sound samples and find out why users claim they found THE tube microphone with the LCT 840.
The user interface on the remote control with integrated power supply allows a quick setup of polar pattern, pre-attenuation, and low-cut.
It is easy to check or change the settings on the remote power supply unit, even in complete darkness due to its illuminated user interface.
A polar pattern affects how much room sound you end up recording. But switching your polar pattern not only changes the directivity, it also alters the frequency response, resulting in a different sound.
You can also control the proximity effect, and have it pronounced or reduced according to your application.
- Full-bodied tube sound with smooth high-end
- Classic tube sound with modern technology
- 12AX7 tube
- Remote control and power supply in one
- Multi-pattern design
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- 23 mV/Pa, -33 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
- 20 mV/Pa, -34 dBV/Pa (omni)
- 23 mV/Pa, -33 dBV/Pa (figure-8)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 139 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal / noise ratio: 85 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 130 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad
- 0 dB
- -10 dB
- -20 dB
- Low-cut filter
- 40 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- 300 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance: 200 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- PSU - supply voltage
- 230 V, 50 Hz
- 110 V, 60 Hz
- Current consumption: 170 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 11-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 192 x 60 x 46 mm, 7.5 x 2.4 x 1.8 in
- Microphone net weight: 662 g, 23.3 oz
- PSU dimensions: 250 x 150 x 70 mm, 9.8 x 5.9 x 2.8 in
- PSU net weight: 1894 g, 66.8 oz
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.