The Kurzweil SPS4-8 gives you Kurzweil's world-class sonic mojo in an affordable, portable package, making available to a new generation of players the same soundset featured in Kurzweil's acclaimed PC3 line of professional keyboards. Despite its powerful stereo speaker set, the SPS4-8 is still small enough and light enough to take on the road. And Kurzweil's esteemed hammer-weighted action with velocity sensitive adjustable keys gives you the keyboard feel that has made stage pianos such as the Kurzweil SPS4-8 the industry-standard for decades.Kurzweil SPS4-8 88-key Stage Piano at a Glance
- Ergonomic design turbocharges your workflow
- The sounds you need to make any kind of music
- Excellent effects and the controls you need to use them
Whether onstage or in the studio, you need an instrument that places the crucial features precisely where you need them. The SPS4-8's intelligently designed interface makes your life easier by doing just that. Create splits and layers (up to 4 zones) with the touch of a button, select presets and setups from easily accessible category and program buttons, and quickly adjust effects parameters - everything is laid out so you can focus on the important job of making music.The sounds you need to make any kind of music
In spite of its affordability, the SPS4-8 makes no compromises when it comes to sound. Loaded with 128 programs directly from Kurzweil's PC3 series. You get Kurzweil's Triple Strike Grand Piano, classic electric pianos, lush strings and orchestral instruments, and top-notch basses, guitars, winds, brass, percussion and drum kits. All this sonic firepower elevates the SPS4-8 to the top of the stage piano pantheon.Excellent effects and the controls you need to use them
The SPS4-8 features dozens of pro-quality effects ported straight from the PC3. From flawless concert hall reverbs and crisp delays to powerful distortion and amp simulation effects - the SPS4-8 gives you sophisticated tools to add layers of depth and dimension to your music. The most relevant effects parameters are mapped to the SP's Timbre dial, so you can sculpt your sound without descending into endless menus.Kurzweil SPS4-8 88-key Stage Piano Features
- Keyboard: 88-note hammer-weighted action with velocity sensitive adjustable keys
- Built-in stereo speaker set and music rest
- Display: 16 character LCD w/ front-panel contrast adjust
- Polyphony: 64 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
- Factory Presets: 128 (taken from the acclaimed PC3 sound set, including select KB3 organs and KVA synths)
- User Presets: 64
- Factory MIDI Setups: 64
- User MIDI Setups: 64 (with 4 programmable zones for splits and layers)
- Effects: Dozens of complex effect chains taken from the PC3, with everything from concert hall reverbs to amplifier simulations and rotary effects
- Controllers: Pitch wheel, modulation wheel, 1 front panel knob, 1 stereo switch-pedal input (supports two pedals with Y connector), 1 continuous control pedal input
- Analog Outputs: Two 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Headphones: 1 rear panel 1/4" headphone output
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/setup file transfer: to/from Mac/PC
- Operating System updates: From Mac/PC
- FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB
- FREE Sounds: The SPS4 can also load programs created on Kurzweil's PC3 and PC3LE series keyboards (within the limits of the SPS4's DSP resources). Additional sounds will also be available for download on Kurzweil's website (loaded over USB)
- Power: External 15VDC 1.0A power supply
- Height: Rear = 4,5", Front = 3.25"
- Depth: 14.5"
- Length: 51.75"
- Weight: 41 lbs
Check out the The Kurzweil SPS4-8 88-key Stage Piano!
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.