The Korg HAVIAN 30 provides classic grand, upright and electric piano sounds, plus a collection of additional musical instrument sounds, in a compact and stylish cabinet. It has been designed with ease of use and enjoyment in mind, while never compromising on the quality of sound or power required by the professional musician. The high-quality European hammer-action keys give the user an accurate response and feel of playing a grand piano. The finely-tuned, authentic acoustic piano sound will satisfy the most demanding player, and the accompaniment sounds and performances are inherited from the world-renowned KORG Pa-Series arranger keyboards.
More than just a grand piano
To complete the piano collection, Korg added an intimate upright piano, an evocative honky-tonk, and an extensive selection of electric pianos. A realistic harpsichord for historically inspired performances is also included and can be customized by choosing one of the carefully crafted period tunings. From ragtime to R&B, classic rock to modern jazz, early keyboard music to the latest piano hits, everything is included to play centuries of great music.
Listen the natural way
Studio-quality effect processors refine the sound to that of a professional studio recording. Whether through the rich integrated speakers or headphones, you can be sure of a wonderful listening experience!
A band that is always ready to play
The realistic Sounds are easy to find and play, and the high number of preloaded accompaniment Styles cover any music genre, offering a wide variety of music for you to play along with. They can also be freely customized to your taste, or created from scratch. There are five accompaniment parts that following given chords, and they range from very simple to the rich harmonization of a competent jazz player. This accompaniment is extremely natural and expressive, giving the feeling of playing with a real band.
Play and write songs
Songs in MIDI and MP3 formats can be played. Lyrics and Chords can be shown in the display, and any MIDI Song track can be converted into a readable score. Markers allow for jumping back to a passage to be repeated for study or rehearsal. MIDI Songs can be recorded using the full-featured Sequencer, or by quickly using the Styles to record a live performance. Everything played can be also easily recorded and saved as an MP3 file for playback anywhere.
Easy to use, like a real piano
The HAVIAN 30 is easy to navigate, thanks to the TouchView display and the intuitive controls. This easy-to-use, handy technology, driving every aspect of the instrument, makes editing and programming seem as easy as touching objects in the real world.
A music book
To benefit from its huge collection of Styles and Songs, the HAVIAN 30 has the intuitive song organization database, the SongBook. The SongBook is a music database that allows users to quickly search for and retrieve Songs and performance settings based on name, artist, genre or tempo.
Open to the world, ready for the future
The USB ports allow users to connect to any external storage device, or to a personal computer, smartphone or tablet without any need for a dedicated MIDI interface. The use of standard MID or MP3 file formats opens a world of possibilities when exchanging files.
Korg HAVIAN 30 Digital Ensemble Piano Features
- Korg's RX (Real Experience) engine for incredibly expressive and immersive sounds over 950 of them!
- Complete arranger capabilities as found in our Pa-Series Professional Arrangers 420 Styles!
- MP3 Player and Recorder Havian30 can play back your favorite MP3s or record performance to MP3 instantly!
- Dedicated Grand Piano button No matter how deeply you explore, you're always just one touch away from the Grand Piano
- Grand and Upright Pianos with String Resonance including Classical/Pop/Jazz/Rock versions, Harpsichord, Tine & Reed Electric Pianos, Clav and Organ: a complete keyboard sound library
- Great European Hammer-Action feel, pristine amplification, professional accompaniment and player sections, metronome, score, lyrics and markers: the all-in-one piano solution for beginners up to the most demanding players
- Compact and light. Elegant at home, with a dedicated optional stylish stand including damper pedal support and headphones hook
- 5" TFT color TouchView display and straightforward control panel layout for intuitive and easy use
- Auto-accompaniment section with a complete style library covering all genres, with Chord Sequencer and full editing features
- MIDI/MP3 play and record
- Limiter and 4 band Parametric EQ
- Rich, powerful 25W stereo speaker system
- Keyboard: 88 Weighted Hammer keys, Velocity Sensitive
- Sounds: Factory: More than 950 sounds including Stereo Grand Piano and Stereo Upright (both with strings resonance) and GM 2 Sounds, 64 Drum Kits
- User: 256 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits (Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits)
- Tone Generator: 128 voices Filters with Resonance RX (Real Experience) technology
- Effects & EQ:
- 4 Stereo Master Effects blocks
- 125 Effects types
- Three band EQ for each track
- Final Effects: Limiter and 4 band Parametric Equalizer
- Controllers: Mini-Joystick
- Auto Accompaniment: Factory: 420 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- Styles: User: Up to 1,040 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Style Structure: Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, one Style Setting per Style
- Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment; Mute, Kick & Snare Designation; Chord Sequencer
- Others: Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- 240 Realtime Performance locations, Grand Piano special Performance
- STS: Sound sets recalled by Styles
- Up to 4 STS x Style, up to 4 STS x SongBook entry
- Keyboard Tracks: Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- Song Play:
- Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Jukebox function Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 -
- Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score Markers MP3 Transpose (+6/-5 semitones) MP3 Tempo Change (+/-30%)
- MP3 Recorder: Record MP3 files including Style, SMF, Keyboard Tracks and Effects
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
- Full featured sequencer 16 tracks Up to 100.000 events SMF format
- Song Book: Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes User-definable custom lists Filtering options
- Search: Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- General Controls: Master Volume, Keyboard-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Tempo Lock, Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Marker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- Display: 5" TFT Color Graphical TouchView
- Control Input Connections: Assignable Pedal/Footswitch (Damper: support half-pedaling with included DS-2H pedal), Headphones/Audio Out: Unbalanced Stereo Jack
- MIDI Connections: USB to Midi using the USB Device port 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- USB-MIDI Interface: 2.0 Hi Speed connections
- Mass Storage/Disk: USB
- Amplification: 25W x 2
- Speakers: 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption: 26 Watt
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 51.65 x 15.31 x 5.75" (1312 x 389 x 146mm)
- Weight: 33.296 lbs. (15.1 kg)
- Included Items: Music Stand, Accessory DVD (including Video Manual), External Power Supply Adapter and Power Cable, DS-2H Damper Pedal (support half-pedaling)
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.