Just as the old adage says, "You can't judge a book by its cover", the true beauty of the DF1000 lies hidden beneath its elegant aesthetic design and user-friendly interface. Inside beats the heart of a truly-professional, dual-channel, automatic feedback-suppression processor, brought to life by one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-end signal processor electronics. DF1000's ultrafast and highly-accurate feedback detection algorithms instantly find critical frequencies and apply up to 32 filters per channel to eliminate feedback. Whether your application calls for feedback protection for the spoken word, musical performances, or both - the DF1000 is the ideal solution. From conference rooms, to concert halls, to house of worship applications, any venue with a live sound system will benefit from the DF1000's unprecedented performance and value.
In designing the DF1000, our engineers delivered a fully-automatic feedback suppressor that requires absolutely no advance setup or tuning. Functioning in real time, with detection accuracy within one-sixth of a cycle, the DF1000 is an elegant "plug and play" solution to one of live sound's most challenging issues - feedback. Once the DF1000 is installed in-line between your mixing console and power amps, you just power up, engage the front panel Active button, and walk away.
- System Enhancement:
Feedback suppression may be DF1000's main function, but feedback elimination also generates significant overall system performance. By removing annoying and potentially destructive feedback, your live sound system's output gain can be increased by as much as 10 dB to provide much needed headroom.
- Automatic DSP Applies up to 32 Filters per Channel:
Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the DF1000 automatically and "intelligently" locates up to 32 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/30th of an octave) to lower those frequencies while leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched.
- Dual Mode Operation:
The DF1000 makes an exceptional stereo Front Of House (FOH) feedback eliminator. Alternatively, you could use channel 1 for FOH (mono) and use channel 2 on your monitors - for a single unit feedback control center.
- Dual-channel feedback suppression processor designed for fully automatic and zero-configuration setup
- Offers up to 10 dB increase in system gain
- Instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback. Highly effective with both speech and music
- Ultra-fast and highly accurate DSP selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel
- Two fully independent audio channels to process stereo or separate zone signals
- Extremely narrow filters (up to 1/30th octave) to retain overall signal integrity
- Front panel control featuring suppression and filter reset buttons
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.