Get authentic tube overdrive sound from your pedalboard.
Powered by KHDK's original circuit, the No.1 is designed in the spirit of an overdriven tube amp. Turn the No.1 on and you'll feel like you've switched to a powerful distortion channel on a tube amp.
Gain one controls the first gain stage from a pure clean boost to a naturally compressing overdrive. Gain two shares one knob with the Bass control. It cleverly controls the gain and the low-end of the next gain stage, which adds rich harmonics, bottom end and natural, tube-like saturation to your tone. It's designed as an active high-pass filter for the second gain stage and allows you to set the amount of bottom-end with precision. The result is rich, harmonic overdrive.
It's versatile and bold: with the Gain switch on Lo, the No.1 ranges from a barely-breaking-up overdrive to a classic crunch. With the Gain on Hi, you can take it from an aggressive, dirty rhythm tone all the way up to a beautiful lead tone.
No.1 utilizes KHDK's original true bypass circuit using our special blend of solid state and MOSFET technology.
Like all KHDK pedals, No.1 is proudly crafted and quality-tested in Kentucky, USA.
- Gain controls the unity gain of the circuit.
- Volume controls the overall output volume of the No. 1.
- The HI/LO switch is tied directly into the gain. The lo setting offers a warm, tube-like boost and a subtle crunchy overdrive, great for rhythm playing. The hi setting adds saturation, sustain, low end and compression. This setting is recommended for a more powerful rhythm or soloing.
- Bass controls the bass and lower mid-frequency gain. The bass is tied into the gain, making it a secondary gain control and enhancing your low end.
- Treble control is a passive, natural sounding low-pass filter. It cuts high end and offers a wide frequency range. Turned clockwise, it becomes raw, aggressive and cuts through. Turned counterclockwise, it cuts highs for a more mellow and warm tone.
- Footswitch engages your No. 1 to “on” or True bypass mode.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.