Joemeek threeQ Desktop Studio Channel Strip Features at a Glance
- Ultra-clean microphone preamplifier
- Highly musical 3-band EQ with Sweep midrange
- Full-featured optical compressor with settings from "silk" to "in your face!"
- Accurate LED metering for quick monitoring of level and gain reduction
- Line instrument input for use as a DI during sessions
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O for proper interfacing with any system
- Intuitive panel layout for "transparent" use while recording
- Compact half-rack design for desktop or rackmount use
- Input impedances: Mic: 1.2 Kohm; Line: 20 Kohm
- Preamp overall gain: 0dB to 60dB
- Common mode rejection: 70dB
- Equivalent input noise: -128.5dBu (unweighted)
- Distortion: 0.001% (below compressor threshold)
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz (-3dB)
- Maximum input before clipping: Mic: +19.5dBu; Line: +44.5dBu
- Headroom before clipping: +19.5dBu
- Compressor threshold: +∞dBu to -20dBu (variable)
- Compressor ratio: 5:1 (typical)
- Compressor attack time: 1 ms to 100 ms (adaptive)
- Compressor release time: 0.1 sec to 3 sec (adaptive)
- EQ boost and cut: +/-15dB (zero phase-shift bell response)
- LF frequency: 80Hz (fixed)
- Mid frequency: 300Hz to 5kHz variable
- HF frequency: 12kHz (fixed)
- EQ "Q": 0.9 (1.6 octaves)
- Output gain: -∞dBu to +16dBu (variable)
- Nominal output levels: +4dBu/-10dBv (selectable)
- Output impedance: 75 ohm
- Output level switch: 12dB attenuation
- Noise floor: -85dBu (typical, with ~40dB mic gain)
- VU meter: 8-segment bar graph
- Power supply: 12V AC mains adapter
- Power consumption: 12 watts
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.