Joemeek sixQ2 Channel Strip at a Glance
- Switchable transformer coupling for two distinct sonic flavors
- The famous Joemeek optical compressor
- A true studio workhorse
One of the most useful features of Joemeek's sixQ2 channel strip is the switchable transformer coupling, which lets you choose between two different sonic signatures. Switched off, you get the vibrantly transparent sound of Joemeek's renowned Burr-Brown IC preamp, letting you hear the uncolored sound of your microphone and source sound. Switch the "Iron" mode on, and an iron transformer is switched into the signal path for a decidedly colorful character. Which setting to use depends on your sources and requirements of your mix, and you'll love having the ability to choose what's right for each recording you make.
The famous Joemeek optical compressor
Joemeek's optical compressor has earned a solid reputation in broadcast, production, and mixing circles, thanks to its uncanny ability to produce great results quickly on virtually any type of program material. And thanks to the sixQ2's addition of a highpass filter before the compressor circuit, you can cut out low rumble that you may not want the compressor to respond to for a cleaner overall sound.
A true studio workhorse
The sonic versatility of the Joemeek sixQ2 channel strip makes it ideal for recording everything from detailed acoustic instruments and vocals all the way to raging guitar amps and direct-recorded bass guitar. And whether you prefer to track "flat" or with compression and EQ fully engaged, the sixQ2 has all the functionality - and impeccable sound quality - you need to get the sound right on the first take.
Joemeek sixQ2 Channel Strip Features
- Channel strip with microphone preamplifier, optical compressor, and 3-band EQ, with analog and digital outputs
- Iron transformer can be switched in/out of signal path for two completely different sonic characteristics
- Highpass filter before compressor circuit prevents it from reacting to extreme low frequencies and making your mix muddy
- Accepts mic, instrument, and line-level sources - a true studio workhorse
- Third EQ band is switchable between 6kHz/12kHz to focus on the needs of different sound sources - add "air" to vocals, or snap and attack to drums
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.