The Joemeek meC 500 compressor gives you the punchy sound of the photoelectric compressores used by legendary producer Joe Meek in the 1960s. Offering the convenience of the 500 Series format, the meC 500 serves up warm, natural compression, ironing out level fluctuations transparently. Twang up your guitars or bring a bass to life, while controlling their dynamics. But crank this baby and you'll create something entirely new. Its really hard to make this compressor sound bad! The "link" switch lets you use two meC 500s in stereo. Get you Meek on, with the Joemeek meC 500.Joemeek meC 500 Compressor Features at a Glance
- The punchy sound of the photoelectric compressors used by legendary producer Joe Meek in the 1960s
- Controls: Compression, Gain Reduction Slope, Attack (with Fast switch), Release, and MakeUp Gain
- Link switch lets you avoid image shift when working in stereo
- Slave switch slaves one meC 500 to another in stereo mode
- Link jack connects a pair of meC 500s for stereo operation
- On switch acts as true bypass
Get you Meek on, with the Joemeek meC 500!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.